What were you praying about before you left the JWs?

by MegaDude 22 Replies latest jw friends

• chaiyah
    chaiyah

The reason I had to leave the JWs is that I had the bald-faced nerve to write to Bethel and ask a question about the Greek Interlinear translation. Bethel wrote to my local congregation and told them to disassociate me. They did that without my knowledge or consent. That was thirty years ago. I have never left Jehovah, I just serve him in solitude, myself, to the best of my ability. And the Watchtower Society is no longer my boss, no longer expects me to hand in a service report at the end of the month. My children are all blessed, and I am very happy. Emily Cragg

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I don't remember what I was praying about. I remember we had a visit from the co and another elder though. We hadn't been going to the meetings very regularly and even though our marriage was probably the strongest aspect of our lives at the time, the co tried and tried to convince us that we were having marital problems. I think he just wanted us to talk about our sex life.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I never did believe in prayer..I did wish they`ed leave me alone though..LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit