Heartwarming experience from China

by What-A-Coincidence 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Hell, I've done that to JWs three times this week. Of course, it doesn't make nearly as much sense in Canada.... but they seem to like it.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I had tears in my eyes too as I read this and all the comments - yes sir, I laughed sooo hard tears are still coming down my face a full 5 minutes later. LOL. I can't believe we used to believe this stuff. Lilly

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I feel sorry for them, and find this story fearful for two reasons:

• The Chinese JWs are literally risking their lives, in that country
    • They genuinely think that the JWs in the rest of the world are working hard

• Sam87
    Sam87
    We have been following you around in case you were to get in trouble, we would try and help you.

wouldnt it be smarter to walk up to him as soon as they noticed him and told him about how dangerous that it is to do that, and stop him, rather than following him around just in case he got in danger?! it makes more sense to eliminate the problem at the source rather than having a way to deal with it when it gets ugly.

Its obvious this is just a fake tear jerker of a story.

Sam87.

• buriram
    buriram

100% B/s ...... who do they think they are CIA , MI6 , KGB .......... please....... LOL

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

There are many of these kind of stories coming out of China. "The Heavenly Man" by Yun gives some examples.

Human rights (by Western standards) appear to be a non-existant concept over there, if even half the tales are true.

• buriram
    buriram

Jw experiences in China must be the late 80's version of USSR , like how many JWS were studying underground etc...

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

The aforementioned having been said, I wouldn't put it past them to steal some of the Christian experiences in circulation...

• buriram
    buriram

Very likely 1 billion people , Muslim , christian , ET al , all sorts of things are a happening there.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

<-------- B.S. Off the chart

I liked the part where he didn't want him to turn around.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit