Religion vs. Christ

by *jeremiah* 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• heathen
    heathen

Even the WTBTS was known for anti religious statements such as ,"Religion is a snare and a racket" Rutherford . It wasn't until they realized they could get tax exemption status that they changed their stand just like they condemned the clergy of christiandom but then turn around and claim themselves as such to avoid the draft and taxation .They consider their D2D work as part of their worship . The apostle Paul did say some conflicting things such as the not being saved thru works but also faith without works is dead . I think jesus tho said some parables about actually doing some work to receive a reward , such as the one about the vinyard or the one about the guy that receives a denari and burries it only to give it back and being condemned for not getting interest on it .

• Jake99
    Jake99

Having a personal relationship with Christ means actually following a living man who is crazy enough to claim and prove that he is the Messiah. Jesus is dead and this world needs to be managed professionally by a real leader. Not one person in all of time has been even close to being the leader and problem solver that I have been.

• stark
    stark
    Jesus is dead and this world needs to be managed professionally by a real leader. Not one person in all of time has been even close to being the leader and problem solver that I have been.

I may not understand what you are saying...are you saying that you would be a good leader of the world? If so what would you do to solve the problems? And would you unify all religions?

• Jake99
    Jake99

I would take control of all natural resources and pay by the hour for labor at union wages while standardizing prices for products and converting to one currency and one bank. I would post every job that needs to be done on the Internet which would include recycling everything and managing every aspect of the planet scientifically. I would produce only the best products and promote direct distribution of products and on line educations for basic training. I would promote job specific and on the job training not broad scoped colleges that turn out salesman. I would unify all religions by making them unnessessary because the world would be fair and managed to perfection. You can thank God in whatever way you wish but holidays and weekends would be no more. Work weeks would be short and mothers with young children would not be allowed in the work force. You could educate children at home with the interactive standardized education system which would eliminate the need for many teachers. All militaries would be dis banded and the weapons recycled into contructive building materials or sunk as reefs.Get the picture its called automation and resource management 101.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Jake99: ".....because the world would be fair and managed to perfection."

There's a phrase to make one shudder. And yet he looks fairly normal in his photo.

• stark
    stark

Jake, sounds like you would rule with an Iron fist to make sure everyone obeyed your every command, you would have to. What you would do to those who didn't like your picture of society?

I see you would make all religions unnecessary, that's better than unifying them...unifying them would be impossible.

Thanks for the answer back.

• stark
    stark

That should read " I wonder what you would do to those who didn't like your picture of society?

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

stark:

Don't worry about it too much. Jake99 is quite, quite mad. Like a disturbingly large number of crazy people who have posted here, he thinks he's the Messiah. It's generally best to ignore the nonsense he spews. Too much attention will only encourage the nutter.

• Jake99
    Jake99

I knew you would call me a madman which is why I allowed myself to be analyzed by the top mental health professionals in the US. They came to court and testified much to the dismay of the government they work for that I am the most sane person they ever met. Messiah means Savior it does not nor do I imply that I am God. When Europe converted to the Euro as its currency it resolved many trade and economic issues, I want to do the same thing on a larger scale and standardize everything including wages, prices, oppotunities and benifits. I have been the top performing production manager and automater for the largest baking company in the US and probably the world and many things I did to resolve problems were considered outside the box and worked to perfection. In my best year I probably resolved a thousand problems that no one else before me could or would solve. I consider the judicial system to be a problem and that is why I demolished them in court with superior intelligence while they helped to prove further that I am the Messiah. That is how I transform chaos and failure into peace and prosperity. Sure I rule with an iron rod and I never received a complaint fron a thousnad people who worked for me because I worked for them and made all of their problems dissapear.

• heathen
    heathen

Yah , until all that power corrupted you absolutely .LOL I believe the people in charge have the same ideas but first have to find a way to subvert all our rights and freedoms .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit