If I plan a EXJW cruise would any of you come?

by ladione5000 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• ladione5000
    ladione5000

I could put together a 5 day 4 night trip out of any port along the East Coast? But I wonder how many of you would come. We could just call it the Friends get together LOL even though large gatherings is a no no... meaning it is supposed to be kept secret or clickish to be ok with the JWs...

I guess it would expose us though, we would run into some old friends and say hey you left too? It could be fun thugh I have a trip coming up out of NYC to Canada 7 days 6 nights for September 2, Cabins start at 750.00 per person and a suite for around 1850.00 per person. We could all just meet on the ship and say a simple hello.

What do you think would it work? would some un invited slip in?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

While I, as a fader, would not go on this cruise, I think it is a great idea.

I only wish I could start meeting with you all. If my fading ever fails, I will.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Welcome to JWD ladione5000 !

While I can understand your enthusiasm and sense of knowing everyone here after lurking for so long, please understand we do not know you very well yet, and certainly not well enough to plunk down $750.00 to $1800.00 to have a chance to meet you on a cruse or a whim.

Please stick around and help us get to know you better. I'm sure friendships and fun will follow.

• minimus
    minimus

I've had the pleasure to meet more than a few on "apostofests" as well as thru regular phone conversations and personal visits, especially when I'm in New York.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I've had the pleasure to meet more than a few on "apostofests" as well as thru regular phone conversations and personal visits, especially when I'm in New York.

Great suggestions minimus, I've done the same.

• ladione5000
    ladione5000

While that is true I dont know any of you personally, but I would love to see us have a quite meetup some where...

I have been reading while and just felt like getting started posting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit