My wife I love her but?

by skyking 55 Replies latest jw friends

• skyking
    skyking

Lilly your story is amazing. I never know so many other people have had premonitions. The reason sceptics have such a hard time is it is hard to prove. Like for example my wife does not know when she will have one. Then after she does people just say it is a coincidence. We know personally it is true but the HYPER-SCEPTICS will only scuff this is why must people never come forward.

I'll tell you a little more about my wife. She claims to have souls that comes to her asking her too do things the soul thinks are important. She ignores them most of the time. I did not believe this at all I could harly believe her dreams were coming true, until last year.

One year ago my business partner and I were going hunting at my place. My partner invited a friend they were supposed to meet me at 6 AM at my house. My partner showed up but not the mutual friend. It was a crisp clear mornings perfect for hunting. We hunted for a couple hours, the whole time we wondered what happen to his friend. My wife had never met him before, not ever. She did not know that someone else was supposed to have hunted with us that morning because I didn't even know he was suppost to go until that morning.

When I got back home at 8:00 I went in and took a bath, My wife went into the bathroom and said she had a spirit come to her at about 15 minutes to 6 that morning and told her. "Everything is OK, it was foggy, Tell (____) it was not his fault." I did not know what to make of it the only reason she said she told me was because the Spirit said my partner by name. My wife asked me what I thought about it. I did not know what to think about it.

I am good friends with JimBob on this form and mentioned it to him later that morning about her dream. He said he did know what to think about it either. Then life went on as usual. Until later that day, People at his work place started wondering were he was because he had not shown up to work, They called his home and his wife said he went early to go hunting. A search party was formed they found him dead. He wrecked his pickup morning. The police report stated it was too foggy he went off the road and rolled down into the riven killing him instantly. The report said it happened at 15 minutes to 6 that morning the same time he talked to my wife. To add to this story, He called my partner that morning and told him he was too tired to go hunting so he was staying home. As friends do my bussiness partner called him a pussy and made fun of him until he agreed to go.

Then four days after the wreck I told my Business partner about what the soul told my wife. I waited that long to tell him because I was afraid of what he would think about my wife. He started crying and said he was the person that killed his friend, if only he would of not made fun of him shaming he into going hunting his friend would still be alive. He has thanked my wife over and over. He said he not sleep for days ridden with guilt, after finding out the his friend did not blame him he was able to forgive himself.

• jimbo
    jimbo

I noticed I am mentioned in your post. This still freaks me out even though I know you are tell the truth. Skyking your wife is going to be pissed if she read this thread. I'm telling, damn she probably already knows.

• skyking
    skyking

She knows what you did last week you might as well confess Jim.

Please do not tell her about thread she will be pissed you called that correct.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

skyking, jimbo... if you want privacy or confidentiality I think the smart thing to do is for you to continue your discussion in PM.

Pity paranormal powers don't protect your spouse from being spoken about in public behind her back when (as you seemingly know) she wouldn't want to be.

You amaze me...

• lowden
    lowden

Pity paranormal powers don't protect your spouse from being spoken about in public behind her back when (as you seemingly know) she wouldn't want to be.

You amaze me...

Indeed!

This is a quizzical thread!

To air about one's wife like this is quite wrong.

Lowden

• Anitar
    Anitar

Skyking and Jimbo: I have to say that's a little weird. Does your wife see more than this? Is she aware

of this very thread?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit