Following Dubs door to door! ------- sKally style

by gordon d 13 Replies latest jw friends

• R6Laser
    R6Laser
    R6laser said,
    "How can this be considered a good idea baffles me, but I guess to each their own. I mean I have better things to do with my time than what basically constitutes stalking people just to settle a grudge."

Maybe this will explain it:

I'm sittiing in my apartment one day and smell something like propane. I pick up the phone and call the superintendant who says, Yes there's a terrible gas leak! For God's sakes... get out of the building NOW!!! Your brother is already dead from the fumes and the whole place could go up any minute!!
    I grab my wallet and race out the door. At the stairs, I pass my lifelong friend who asks, "Where ya going in such a hurry?" I reply, Nowhere, just gonna go outside for a while. In the lobby a see a couple of people discussing the gas smell... they Say hello as I pass and I smile and nod back at them. On the way out the door, I have to pause as a group of people that I had never seen before are heading inside... luckily, I squeeze past them and run across the street.
    Once there, I meet another person that I knew from the 3rd floor, They too had called the super and got the warning. So there we stood, discussing our day, Talking about how terrible the coming disaster would be, and sharing our stories of how much we never really liked living in that building anyway....with all it's stupid rules and tenant committees.

6 million people live in that building... a lot of them are my family.

So basically you're doing the same thing the jws are doing. Preaching what they think is the truth. Good luck to you. As for me I will live my life without getting into other people's lives. Everyone chooses what they want to do. I'm not going to push my beliefs into others, I don't want to do the same thing they are doing.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

SkallyWagger is a trouble maker..LOL!!..I have no Idea if this is a good idea or not..Seems to work for Skally though..Your not going to p*ss off the house holder..A dub at the door will already p*ss them off..It will emberass the dub though..They have very thin skin and don`t like to be contradicted..It could put many of them off from going from door to door..Which I think,is SkallyWaggers point...OUTLAW

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

gordon: many here hate SKALLY and her tactics. But i can tell you any jw can bring up next to any wt subject, with her and she has all the answers. any will bury them in 3 minutes. tracts are great. but working the jw's in the street when they are trying to get in their time, really hurts them. ALLWAYS CARRY YOUR BIBLE. (remember freedom of speech and religion) After you let the jw's working a street know. your out there working arm and arm with them to let each householder know. they are false teachers. and do a few door with them. ALLWAYS HOLDING YOUR BIBLE.( AND YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE WT) they will wilt and get into thier cars and run home. it's a simple tactic. and works great. but you have to have no fear. and you will clean out the fs hot spots in less than a month if you stand up to them and make them look like spritual drunkards a few times. in front of people they are trying to place mag's with. they are scard shit of anyone carrying a bible . if you know it or not. john

• gordon d
    gordon d

Hey R6laser,
    Dude... I think you're missin'the goal.... It's not about promoting MY views... It's warning others of the possible dangers in studying with JW's.

I take it from your handle that you ride... (Me too, In fact I've got a 1000 Yamaha that I just put Ohlins front and rear legs on for the next track day... can't wait) anyway, I don't see it any differently than listening to some rider say that you can push into turn 2 without scubbing any speed to a newbie WHILE you KNOW that there's oil in that turn. There's a time to mind your own and a time to speak up.

What the listener does with the info is totally thier decision. But there are times that not saying anything is a criminal act. If you were a JW in the past, don't you wish someone had taken the time to warn you... or by being here, didn't somebody share their insight with you?

Would you feel any differently about this if I made a picket sign that said "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES KILLED MY BROTHER" and just stood at the end of the driveway and never said a word?

Sincerely...Thanks for giving a crap enough to post your opinion.
    It's appreciated,
    Gordon

P.S. Please let me know if you do ride/race.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit