BIRTHDAYS / PINATAS/ AND JW'S WT/ 22/09/03

by Latte 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Latte
    Latte

Carla...you are so right!

I think vit give the perfect jw 'witness'. Typical. So loving and compassionate.

Sadly dear Vit. I am mature enough to realize that there are high prices to pay on boths sides of this coin. Any belief system who does not encourage open free discussion...has to be suspect. What fear rules their lives..as it once did mine. Latte

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Jackie,

Fabulous avatar picture! You're such a good looking girl it's a shame you've hidden your face for so long on JWD. I'm delighted you're now out in the open!!

Vit, you're out of order. You know nothing of Jackie's (Latte's) family background, but I do! All she wanted was her entire family to be together for her mother's 70th birthday - but because of the usual stupid hypocritical joy-crashing, fear-inducing Watchtower man-made rule this was made impossible. So, who really missed out? The JW family members, that's who!

Jackie, it was a great bash and Claire and I were delighted to be able to sit with your family and celebrate this wonderful occasion. It was our privilege and pleasure and we thoroughly appreciated all the hard work you put in to making it the success it became. Your mum looked radiant and it truly was lovely to see and hug her again.

Much love,

Ian& Claire

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Latte
    Latte

{{{{{Ian & Claire}}}}},

Thank you so much for coming... It was great to have you both there!

I think mum was well chuffed too see you both

I really enjoyed seeing everyone...just great!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit