• Englishman
    Englishman

It could have been:

Newport Pagnell

Chipping Sodbury

Moreton in the Marsh

Piddletrenthide

Gurney Slade

Englishman - who has actually walked along Gropecunt Lane.

Hinton Blewitt.

Stay Alive 'Til '75!

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Is that the former Gropecunt Lane in London, now called Grub Street? Or is this another Gropecunt Lane?

Ah, gotta love those characterful old names! And so easy to know which part of the city you were in, too!

Expatbrit

• Satanus
    Satanus

Englishman

We have a fock street in my city. A girlfreind once asked me to meet her there. Seriously.

S

• Kent
    Kent
    Hi Englishman

I'm afraid MI5 and MI6 doesn't have a reputation any better than every other inteligence agency in the world. They have their own agenda, and truth has nothing what so ever to do in the discussion.

It seems a fact the US let these tragic events happen - willingly - since warnings were given. Provably so, but they didn't do nothing to stop it.

MI6 made hell with http://cryptome.org when they published the names of MI6 officers, but evidence were clear. MI5 and MI6 has offered British businesses to give information (for a bunch of money) about their competitors. Industrial espionage is big business, and governments doesn't have any morals - and they never did.

Today the US is screaming about "Big Brother" policy. They want to listen in on your telephones, if possible get a camera in your appartment, read your email, have codes to open encrypted mails, etc. NSA has codes to intercept the security in ANY SOFTWARE shipped from the US. If not, nobody gets a license to sell the program, and NSA is the agency giving the export permission!

Lotus Notes had a pretty good security. Too good for the NSA. Lotus didn't lay flat down - but they issued so much of the code it was no problem for the NSA to crack the rest. The result is NSA can read emails and other material from most officials and governments in the world!!!

The PGP program was fixed. Today NSA has a backdoor to the new programs, and the so called security is just a joke. You need to get specials versions to encrypt your mails without the NSA can read it just as easy as any other mail.

I would hope lots of people starts encrypting their mails. Even totally uninteresting stuff - just to make "Big Brother" work overtime.

I will start to send mails encrypted myself, and I will use key-words in the non encrypted part that will get the warning systems explode everywhere. I used to have the NSA list for what words they scanned the net for - and I used to use ALL THOSE WORDS as a "signature" for about a month. So, I do know NSA is fully aware of what the Watchtower is doing :-) <grin>

I don't like what's happening. Seeker mentioned this in another post - and I believe we need to fight for OUR freedom. It's not about the US only - it's about the right we have to be without the US checking out everything we do!

GSM phones are now insecure. Companies had to build in a gadget that made it possible for the police *and of course everybody else( to listen ILLIGALLY to your conversations.

I can buy surveilance equipment today that only CIA had 1 year ago / and it\s not expensive any more! For about 500 US dollars I can buy a laser microphone that gives me the opportunity to listen to every word said inside a building with a window / 500 meters away! I can tape the conversation / or set up a divice that starts a tape recorder as soon as someone says anything.

I can get a microphone I can shoot into a room with an air/rifle, that will be practically invisible to anyone - looking like a flie on the wall. It will send signals 50 meters for about 14 days! I can relay the signals from the receiver to anywhere in the world - and nobody can know who picks them up.

The bluff from the government about "security" against terrorists when they want to watch you and me is simply too stupid. It's a bluff. It's you and me they want to watch - under the cover of tracking criminals. They honestly believe anyone is a criminal - because everyone they actually know really is one!!!!

Yakki Da

Kent

I need more BOE letters, KMs and other material. Those who can send it to me - please do! The new section will be interesting!!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit