Does anyone now celebrate...

by Hannah 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mulan
    Mulan

Yes, we do them all.......................except Easter. We just don't. No particular reason.

• gumby
    gumby

I'm gonna call all the elders in your congregations and tell on all you apostates for returning to the vomit of this old world and taking a stand against Jehovah. When Jesus the now reigning king comes to gather his chosen ones and bring about armageddon, all you celebrators are gonna be vulture food and me and the rest of the faithful witnesses of Jehovah will be laughing at you.

Gumtegrity

• juni
    juni

Hi Gumbbuddy!!!!

No one listen to him; he thinks he's a prophet. lol

We celebrate all of them. Like AKJeff had said, it's wonderful to enjoy these family times w/our grandkids as our kids were raised in the JW organization. Our family is closer now than before.

Juni

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

After coming out of the Borg, I married my high school girlfriend whom I had stopped seeing 30 years earlier because she didn't want to be a JW. She celebrates all the holidays, and I love celebrating with her!

• Juniper123
    Juniper123

I actually bought my first ever christmas tree (fake) for the house. And I like buying birthday gifts for friends.

• Pwned
    Pwned

i didnt really until i have kids, now all of them, even easter but just the egg hunts not the religious aspect

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Most all the holidays except Halloween...

• bubble
    bubble

Yeah I celebrate everything and it feels great. Normal.

The kids love it and I feel guilty that they had to miss out for so many years.

• lowden
    lowden

Went to a 21st birthday party last night. Loads of people in Fancy Dress!!

SO....MUCH..HAPPINESS all around.

How could that EVER be wrong....huh?

Peace

Lowden

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    I'm gonna call all the elders in your congregations and tell on all you apostates

PAH, and I was gonna send you a valentines card next year Gumby.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit