Just read today about a sect in England called "Lord's Witnesses".....

by rocky220 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• rocky220
    rocky220

Sounds familiar...?

link does not work, go to googles, enter Lord's Witnesses and find the website with the name Speroforum.com hope that works, this sect sounds crazier than

the Borg.......rocky220

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes I heard about them a few days ago they are a branch of the Watch tower I am told....

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

The Lord's Witnesses are a doomsday cult based in the uk, you can read about them here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Witnesses

I believe their leader, Gordon Ritchie, is an ex jw who has now developed even more extreme views than the org.

• gumby
    gumby

Damn apostate "Lords Witnesses" anywho. Well, that shouldn't surprise us dear brothers and sisters as Jesus even said himself that many would come in" my name" and even mislead some of the chosen ones in the last days. Only Jehovahs people are proclaimng the Good News and not celebrating birthdays.......so don't be mislead. This applies to you too Mouthy.......don't let this apostate group suck you in. I'll pray for ya Mouthy for you to keep your integrity to Jehovah and his "true witnesses".

*says 3 hail Mary's for Mouthy*

Elder Gumby

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    Since their founding most of their understandings have developed from their interpretation regarding knowing the exact date of the end of the current system of things, which they believe to be March 21, 2008.

Even the WTS learned to stop fixing dates. Too funny, and too sad....

• minimus
    minimus

this is a jw splinter group?? i can't believe anyone would believe this crap.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

They are another group like the Jehovah's Witnesses and Bible Student groups that claim only they are the True Christians. And that all the other Chrisitan churches are in some world wide apostacy. I believe they came out of the Jehovah's Witnesses. Lilly

• minimus
    minimus

This is the same group that says if a man has sex with someone other than his wife BUT uses a condom, he's not committing adultery BUT if it breaks, he is!

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Sir nose,

Thanks for posting that date in 2008. Now we can make sure we will be ready when Jesus sends the birds to pick our eyes out! Lilly

• Donnalilly
    Donnalilly

They are just like the Living Waters group , Don Burney, MadMary, etc. really off the wall .Richie believes he is the Mesiah, like Burney. they have a lot of the same views concerning sex, abortions, etc. they are splinters of JWs. ones who got pissed and left.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit