Thinking of Visiting Bethel H.Q.

by quixote 13 Replies latest jw friends

• quixote
    quixote

Thank you all for your comments. Some were pretty funny ideas which I am crazy enough to do.

German: I read your thread, thanks for sharing.

After much thought, I have decided not to visit after all. I thought It would be interesting to take a tour after these many years and see if anything had changed. I probably would not be able to stomach the sweetness of my tour guide though.

Oh well, I will defenitely tour the rest of the city and Becca, if I can get tickets I'll make sure to take in a show. I have heard great reviews about Spamalot, but I think there is a long waiting list....to bad there not showing "Man of La Mancha" any more....

Thanks again all !

Quixote

• carla
    carla

Don't forget to leave some anti witness literature in the bathroom!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

ROFL-LMAO everyone. Love the comments... I should be going to bed but here I am...

• south african beef
    south african beef

I agree with Bacca - I visited New York for the first time in February and yes it is the greatest city in the world. We went past Bethel on a open top bus tour but that was it.

We also took in a trip to the theatre - we saw The Producers, vv funny.

Don't waste your time trooping round Bethel. Mind you we did have a tour of the United Nations building and it was interesting thinking that those naughty boys from Bethel had secretly been snooping around for years without telling any of us!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit