Story from Brisbane Australia

by why144000 19 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

I believe he had JW's visit him from all over Australia for his naturopathic stuff.

Pope

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I believe he had JW's visit him from all over Australia for his naturopathic stuff.

And people find my distaste for hippies irrational!

• geevee
    geevee

Does anyone have a link to the actual story/newspaper? on this one?

• geevee
    geevee

PopeofEruke:I believe he had JW's visit him from all over Australia for his naturopathic stuff. Stephanus: And people find my distaste for hippies irrational! So Naturopaths are hippies? Or are Naturopaths pedophiles? Be clear now..........

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Geevee

the story was not online, it was only in the printed version of the paper. Most of Queensland still has no electricity or indoor toilets, and almost the whole population has never attended school, so the Internet is a little intimidating for Queenslanders.

I attached a scan above of the actual printed version of the article, see my earlier post.

Pope

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Stephanus: And people find my distaste for hippies irrational! So Naturopaths are hippies? Or are Naturopaths pedophiles? Be clear now..........

Ever heard of a throwaway line?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Ahhhh, Queensland...........

(the downunder mob know how it goes!)

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

(the downunder mob know how it goes!)

"Beautiful one day; Japanese the next"?

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

C'mon you guys! Don't you read the licence plates anymore?

QLD is "The Smart State" now! It says so on all the cars!

Pope

• geevee
    geevee

A friend asks about this person: Can you provide any further background information? Was he or had he ever served as an elder? Pioneer? Was he on the convention programs? With his expertise he was probably in with the CO and DO is that a correct assumption? Do you know any more about the victims? Were there any other children? Just some thoughts in thinking about this. Please PM's only...........read the posting rules.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit