Britain Under Surveillance

by daystar 20 Replies latest social current

• daystar
    daystar

Far from following the U.S.' lead, Britain appears to be way ahead of the pack in spying on its own people.

Brothers, is this all true? How far will we, the masses, let this sort of thing go? Americans, if this sort of thing is allowed, and works, where do you think it will go next?

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

The entire world will soon become a Police State...God help us!!!

Swalker

• Warlock
    Warlock
    The entire world will soon become a Police State...God help us!!!

Whoever doesn't believe in miracles better see this. I finally agree with something you said.

Warlock

• south african beef
    south african beef

I couldn't care less how many cameras are looking at me every day as I have nothing to hide.

Just must make sure that I've combed my hair before I leave the house!

• lowden
    lowden

There's also sod all we can do about it!!!!!!!!!!

Peace

Lowden

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Hey Warlock:

Swalker (Miracles Do Happen!!!)

• daystar
    daystar

south african beef

I couldn't care less how many cameras are looking at me every day as I have nothing to hide.

Just must make sure that I've combed my hair before I leave the house!

You know, I have nothing to hide either. But just suppose your government decides that something you do, innocently enough to you, is illegal.

I don't know about you, but whether I'm engaging in illegal activity or not, I don't want someone watching over my shoulder every move I make.

How about you test it out. Ask your mother to walk behind you, watching everything you do, for a month or more, every day. I don't know about you, but that creeps me the hell out!

lowden

You really feel that way? If this is a common enough feeling across the pond, then I'm afraid the state of affairs there is worse than I'd imagined.

• lowden
    lowden

lowden

You really feel that way?

Daystar

I'm not being sarcastic when i ask, 'What can we do about it? Suggest a plan of action!'

I don't see that there's ANYTHING 'Joe Public' can do.

Lowden

• south african beef
    south african beef

We have too many problems in this country with a lot of people including asylum seekers, committing numerous crimes, driving cars without insurance, without driving license and without tax.

As long as the police force here (known to be the best in the world) were the ones in charge of the cameras that would be fine in my view, but don't let the Labour politiciana get their grubby little hands on them, they would find ever more reasons to increase our tax burden which is now the highest in Europe.

• dobbie
    dobbie

Some things i don't find a problem such as the checks i had to have done to volunteer at my sons school, its to keep them safe after all.Also cameras round certain areas of town, at clubs etc as we've had quite a growing amount of violence here lately at those places. What does pig me off though is the amount of junk mail we get for credit etc when we don't even want it, and all because our details have been passed on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit