by Ex-Jo Ho 62 Replies latest jw experiences

• Clam
    Clam

Hi Josie and welcome.

Glad to have you here - it's a "great crowd"

great_crowd_ascending_mt_of_jehovah.jpg

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Hi Josie and welcome. I know what you feel about feeling strange posting. I had left for around 7 years before I came here, and the first time I posted I felt like I needed to keep looking over my shoulder to see if anyone was watching me. The guilt is just instilled in us, it goes away after awhile. Keep coming back.

Leslie

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Hello m'dear. Stick around, its an education here and there are some great people.

Welcome to the board.

• Emma
    Emma

Welcome! At first I though my daughter began posting as she calls herself an ex jo ho!

• mariposa
    mariposa

Welcome in!!! I was really scared to post too for a long time. But these are great people...you'll love it here!!

• CD
    CD

Welcome Josie....

Very cool place for ex-jws...I am only out 7 months or so(fader) & this has been a good outlet.

Enjoy the board.

CD

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome

I think we all felt a littled scared about posting the first time....

This is a great place to heal from spiritual abuse.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Welcome Ex! There are millions of us EXs out there wandering the planet. Anything you want to talk about you can come here and somebody will have had that happen to them too!

Come sit a spell :)

Loves

• parakeet
    parakeet

"I'm not alone! Someone understands! I was scared at first to post...it's funny..I left about 8 years ago yet the "fear" and guilt still linger. Anyways, so glad that I found you guys!"

Hi Josie, and welcome. I've been out of the org for almost 30 years, but when I found this site earlier this year, my first reaction was, "At last! People who speak my language!"

• misguided
    misguided

Welcome Josie

as Leslie said...

The guilt is just instilled in us, it goes away after awhile

is so true. For me it still sort of comes and goes. (It's feeling a little gone right now, thankfully.)

Rose

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit