Year 2014 Get Together!

by Outaservice 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Do you think it might be appropriate for a large Ex-JW Convention to be held in 2014 at the hotel in Cedar Point, Ohio? Maybe, thousands attending! (Lots of rooming in the area)

It would give you plenty of time to plan for and give a statement for any familiar with Watchtower history!

Outaservice

Anyone from the Ohio area willing to work on this?

• free2beme
    free2beme

Yes, with banners saying "Millions living then .... DIED!"

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I am so there if we had one.

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

^^^^^^^^^^ Me too. ^^^^^^^^^^

• blondie
    blondie

Sounds good to me...but I don't live in Ohio, but it's not far from me.

I heard that food service by the brothers and sisters started at Cedar Point when the catered food plans fell through.

Blondie

• zeroday
    zeroday

Oh yes. And there could be a new release:

CHILDREN Really you don't need to grow up have families because the end is so near.

Oh darn, that has so been done before.

Of course I just heard. "THE END OF FALSE RELIGION IS NEAR"

• Sam87
    Sam87

sounds good! pity im from australia! funny thing is you'll probably get JWs out the front telling all the 'postates how ''wrong'' they are, a bit of a change from 'postates telling JWs out the front of their conventions how false their religion is! role reversal anyone?? lol

• OICU8it2
    OICU8it2

God I love that idea. I would definitely go and I will be like, 64. I could sing McCartney's song kinda like a theme. I live in Ohio and maybe help.

• JH
    JH

I'll go !!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes, with banners saying "Millions living then .... DIED!"

I could yell out BOO!!! HA! HA! I FOOLED YOU & JEHOVAH!!!I am 89---- You said I was dead at 58

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit