Dr. Phil today...

by brianhenke 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

It's just starting here...how fun. a dub on the boob tube

• Highlander
    Highlander

Clearly, Dr. Phil is a pagan himself, or demon-possessed...

..or both!

If I may, I'd like to add a little 'watchtowerspeak' to this. Clearly then, it is reasonable to conclude, Dr Phil is a pagan himself and evidently demon possessed. Surely, we as true christians want to avoid watching his show so that we can avoid harming our relationship with Jehovah.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I reasoned this way with my semi-dub neices...who told me the Bible says not to celebrate b-days. I asked..."Did they celebrate b-days in the bible?....."yes" Did Jesus think it was important to tell us not to?......"No". There you go...Jesus came to clear things up for us...all the important things. He would have told us if it offended him to not celebrate b-days. (I don't know what I did to make some ler=ttering dark...sorry)

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

So I wonder when the Society warns its followers of the danger of talk shows designed to help people overcome their problems like they have attacked the internet. How about it Watchtower? Let's get to work on that article... post-haste!

• free2beme
    free2beme

"It's not about you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" LOL

• AnonyMouse
    AnonyMouse

Valentine's day is pagan :( ?

Heck, if the pagans feel it's important to devote a day completely to love, I'll become pagan ^^ .

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

For once, I agree with Dr. Shill. However, I used to know some people in my HS who chose not to celebrate Christmas due to the commercialized nature of the holiday. Fine by me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit