numbers?

by lesterd 8 Replies latest jw friends

• lesterd
    lesterd

Just an observation, ever notice that the count of remaining anointed is never done as a demographic? No ages or average age, ever wonder why that information is not divulged to the “other sheep”?

• daystar
    daystar
    ever wonder why that information is not divulged to the “other sheep”?

Not really. It's quite obvious that they have no interest in transparency. They have too much to hide.

• lesterd
    lesterd

Wouldnt it be interesting to see that the age of those remaining never saw 1914, like a few of the GB

• Honesty
    Honesty

Fictitious doctrines need ficticious demographics. Ficticious demographics are too easy to expose.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Just an observation, ever notice that the count of remaining anointed is never done as a demographic? No ages or average age, ever wonder why that information is not divulged to the “other sheep

I'm thinking, because the emperor has no clothes?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I personally no longer believe in the concept of the anointed anyway, I can't see how God would reward a select few in a differrent way to the rest of humanity. but I imagine the wts needs a few thousand so - called anointed around at the moment, why one can only guess. Maybe they don't tell the other jws where they are because they don't really exist? I wouldn't put lying about those figures past the watchtower, knowing their record of lying about other things.

• lilybird
    lilybird

I can't believe I actually put faith in all the teachings of the borg.. especially that they alone would have the "special" chosen anointed class.My husband's grandfather claimed to be one of the anointed. He lived to be 100, Ive never heard the story of why he felt he was a chosen one.

• heathen
    heathen

Personally I think there are way too many of them . Revelation says that the conclusion does not happen until the last one is executed by the axe . The more mysterious they can keep that dogma the less they have to make up as they go . As far as I'm concerned the only way to even attempt to keep track of this thing is to keep track of the partaking members that are martyred . Revs 6:9-11 Revs 20:4

• Poztate
    Poztate

The GB doesn't give a shit about the names, ages or demographics of the "annointed ones™"

The fact is even though they CLAIM all these annointed are of the ruling class the facts speak to the contrary.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit