Who I really am

by JWdaughter 21 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I love it, it is silky and bright and not boring. Sorry guys, it is not slutty, though it does make me look like I actually have a waist.

BTW, I will never look at paisley the same way again!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I love paisley , great choice ! I am going through my rebellious years over again too . Yeah forties ! Right now I am wearing a black t-shirt with a skull and cross bones acrossed it and the words " Good Girl Gone Bad " and I'm handing out candy to trick or treators as my husband hides up stairs tucked away from all that is evil (me) hahah.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Good for you girl enjoy it.

Little Toe We used to say stuff like that when we wore flaired trousers in the 70s Your older than you let us believe ......

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

And that's one reason why I never state my age. As I stated on the "what's your age" thread, I have young genes

Sadly, I must number myself among those flair and platform-shoe wearing freaks of the 70s

• mouthy
    mouthy

, I must number myself among those flair

Personally I used to love the flair bottom pants the sailors wore Oh dont bring back those lovley old memories----

• Alpheta
    Alpheta

"...paisleys are nothing more than very ornate sperms???? "

That's hilarious!

JWDaughter, that blouse not only sounds tres cool, it sounds like it fits really well and it flattering too! Batting a thousand, you go girl!

The times I "stepped out of character" and bought something I ordinarily would not consider wearing, things turned out really well. Remember those sexy disco dresses back in the 80's. Ahhhhh, those were the days - I actually HAD a waist then, LOL!

• Carmel
    Carmel

pictures???

carmel

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I am looking over my old posts and this is one of the earliest that I ever started a thread for. I saw the title and thought I would have had something very profound to say.

I had forgotten all about that blouse, but seeing the post I remembered it vividly and I wore it for a LONG time, I loved it. I still love orange and still love paisley.

Its funny how we let our upbringing and expectations shape how we feel about something like a shirt! Really, it was about me, and I am still a well bathed hippie chick at heart and am in fact now wearing an orange top with my jeans. . . so not much has changed. My ex husband probably didn't even care about that shirt. . . that was really all the JW upbringing talking and I haven't been JW since I was fifteen. My 49th birthday is in a few days, so go figure!

For all those who think I am a repressed, oppressed Muslim-Sorry. I'm wearing jeans and a orange blouse and my hair is making me WISH I wore a headcovering, because I am having a very bad hair day (curling all over).

• millie210
    millie210

I just went back and read your original post JWdaughter.

How carefree and happy is that post?

Good for you and I hope you never change!

• HeyThere
    HeyThere
    I loooooove this post. 😀 thanks for bringing it back

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit