Are you good at noticing details? Try this.

by bebu 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Bebu, it's a good thing I don't have a bad heart! LOL! Ya got me, too!

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I thought the people on the boat looked a little strange....it was hard to get a good look at their eyes!

Swalker

• bebu
    bebu

Awwww, megsmamma, I feel bad!!! I would never let my daughter (7 yrs) try it. I did let

my (older) boys look at it, though.

Frannie... Hmmm, as I recall, you have done your own bit of surprise links here too. And I was tempted to look at one, but it was just waaaaaay too fishy. (And reading the replies confirmed I was right! ) Glad you 'enjoyed' this one!

bebu

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

"F***!!!!!!!!!!"

• Sailor Ripley
    Sailor Ripley

I think it feels really good to be scared, if even for a quick second! Wakes you right up!

Thanks!

p.s. I was looking at those pics hard too!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Naturally I didn't have the sense to check the posts that were sent AFTER the link! It's a GOOD thing I just came back from the bathroom.....that's all I have to say!

I had to move up close to the computer to see the town as my eyes are not that good so the image that came up was literally an inch from my nose! nearly scared the life out of me too.

I did the very same THING!!!! I had no clue what was coming, believe me. Hubby heard me scream and wondered what the heck I was DOING in here!

hugs,

Annie.....who just lost another brain cell.....or something.....

• lola28
    lola28

I f*ucking hate you! God darn it you almost gave me a heart attack and I'm only 22!

Lola

• daystar
    daystar

ROFLMAO @ all responses!!

• Mystla
    Mystla

My hubby says I got what I deserved, looking at strange links 'n all.. sigh, guess I'll go change my undies now.

Misty

• becca1
    becca1

You got me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit