Our Lawsuit against the WTS

by gordon d 21 Replies latest jw friends

• WCC
    WCC

LOL @ Mary thats a good idea!

• Mary
    Mary
    Mouthy said: Mary Go to you room!!!!

What for? If you re-read my posting, I didn't swear once in it!!

I would also like to add a few more suggestions:

1. Wait till your local congregation has their one or two day assembly and if it's around Christmas time, go and decorate the Hall when they're out of town;
    2. Put an advertisement in your local newspaper from the Witnesses wishing everyone a happy/Merry (pagan holiday---just pick one).
    3. Print up old pictures of Judge Rutherford drinking during Prohibition with the caption below it: Drunkards will not inherit the Kingdom!! and send them out to local Witnesses.
    4. Fill out an application at the local McDonalds with all your favorite Dubs' specifying that you can't work Tuesday and Thursday evenings as God instructed you in a dream not to and under "Career Goal" put: "to convert the world before it's destroyed where all the birds will feast on dead bodies for a few hundred years." Under telephone, put the Kingdumb Hall number for each one of them and that the best time to call is 8:00pm on a Thursday night.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mary No darling I have noticed of late that your a VERY GOOD girl. But what you told him to do was naughty though Funny LOL

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    As one Judge said" You know when you joined that group you had to abide by its rules"

The only glitch in what the Judge said is that the WTS rules and behavior tends to change and become more overtly nasty once you're baptised. They "bait & switch" with that love-bombing they do at first, then slap people out the back door.

AND.....I don't know why they don't get more realistic about the WTS and show publication placement charts each week to show the peaks and slumps in placements and give kudos to the most aggressive publishers and boo/hiss those who've not come through for the WTS, placement-wise. That's what it's all about anyway.

• gordon d
    gordon d

Hey Mouthy,
    If I get a potty-mouth... can I be sent to Mary's room?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well No actually you cant !!!!! But I tell you if you took the blinder off- & looked at that gal... There would be NO potty mouth from either of you ........You would really be surprised at the lovely face >>>>>>She dont use that talk around me...... So if your single drop her a clean pm. if your married keep the blinders ON.... No looking at other women.....

Mary......Your being a good gal. dont let this blind man entrap you darling!!!!! ..

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    Wait till your local congregation has their one or two day assembly and if it's around Christmas time, go and decorate the Hall when they're out of town

Heeheehee. Did this already on a Saturday night right before Christmas, so it would look nice for everyone coming to the hall on Sunday Morning. Lights were plugged into their outside outlet. A couple battery operated lights for the bushes away from the building. Lots, and I mean LOTS of that silver tinsel!! heeheehee

• Mary
    Mary
    crazyblonde deb said: Did this already on a Saturday night right before Christmas, so it would look nice for everyone coming to the hall on Sunday Morning. Lights were plugged into their outside outlet. A couple battery operated lights for the bushes away from the building. Lots, and I mean LOTS of that silver tinsel!! heeheehee

OMG! Did you really??!! LMAO!! You should've taken pictures and posted them here!!!

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

I don't think a lawsuit against the WTS will go very far... people join this group on their own and as far as I know, all of its teachings and rules are protected by the laws of the land.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    1-having a Brothel,( because young brothers were visiting & staying 2 hours.

MOUTHY! Two Hours!!?? Sister, you are gooooood.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit