Anyone from London? Help

by Wordly Andre 15 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Personally I think the Callanish stones are far more appealing, and you can go up to them and touch them. BUt then, I might be a little biased, since I live near them

• buriram
    buriram

Stonehenge is fantastic but you will only need half a day there.

• Clam
    Clam

By the way, do you think Jehovah's Witnesses would be discouraged from visiting the site due to its Pagan origins?

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

Unless there is a guide there that can bring them alive for you then they are probably not worth going to. It's not like going to the Coloseum or the Acropolis.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Personally I think the Callanish stones are far more appealing

I have to say they do look breathtaking from the pictures I have seen of them; might make a trip up at some point (hell its only a 1600? mile round trip )

DB74

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

One of the main reason why I want to visit, is I want a picture of mean in front of Stonehenge with a white cape over me, and send a copy of the photo to all my JW family, I like to do stuff like that to piss them off. Thanks for all your imput, I think yes one day should be enough, its always nice to get some local help for planning a vacation, OK now I booked a hotel near Paddington Station, any cheap places eat near by?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit