THE UNSEEN MAGIC and THE MYSTERY of the MUNDANE

by Terry 52 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Quentin
    Quentin

Great post Terry...always enjoyable to read...Dragon that heat in your butt? Sheesh boy settle down...

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Terry! You get better and better. Keep it coming.

Blueblades

• The Dragon
    The Dragon

Perhaps I need to go back to myspace and heat some teenagers up somemore....let them know what is really up with thier self-centered parents..who don't give a damn about their futures..or their own.

It would be cool watching them put their parents on front street.....they seem to be alot more receptive to the future and new ideas.

Thanks for the tip.

• The Dragon
    The Dragon

Perhaps that is what He meant by your children will be the judges of you...

I am going to go find out.......

I will keep ya posted..in case your kids don't..they may be too afraid of you.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

To some it's only a magic show. What's the problem with that, if we're not talking about something that's truly destructive like genuinely cutting people in half, or denying them medical proceedures and family ties? The occasional endorphine rush is pleasant. I kinda agree with Didier's line of reasoning.

And then there's the type of believer that you haven't really accounted for, being the one who (while neither being entranced in a religious situation nor succumbing to the reasoning of a person or book) finds themselves experiencing something that goes beyond a mere parlour trick. Not all "believers" are such due to blind faith or faulty logic.

I wil confess to enjoying a magic show as much as the next person, though wonder what TheDragon's issue is with that.

• The Dragon
    The Dragon

I am not against that.....I am under the impression you have not read and researched the entire thread by your response.

What is the magicians apprentice among the crowd telling all his secrets as he does them considered. (since you missed this question somehow.)

Is he a tratior or savior to the crowd?

how would you view him?

• The Dragon
    The Dragon

I am talking of "secrets" NOT magic as you so shallowly view my point I am making.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I can read fine well, thank you, young man.

I was responding to this comment:

Go from being fooled to becoming the "fooler"? sounds like you have some sort of admiration for them.

misled to a misleader?

I apologise for not quoting it, and thus allowing you room to misunderstand what I was getting at. Your previous posts were excellent.

• The Dragon
    The Dragon

Oh...I am sorry.

I tend to do that sometimes,,,I hope you can forgive me.

I just caught that somehow he had admiration for people who mislead others and wanted to be like them...instead of being one misled by them.

It kinda bothered me although I respect his honestly in admitting it...

Sometimes it would seem when people say how they really feel about something bad or not....it can actually help others!

Thanks Nark...no hard feeling buddy.....I really do appreciate your honesty or truth on this matter...it opened up many doors in my mind!

I hope I can come to france someday and drink some wine with you!

You rock man!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

There's nothing to apologise for. Flat text is really easy to misinterpret.

I read Didier as offering an option of regailing the masses. Who wouldn't like to bring a little spice to peoples' life, as long as no-one gets hurt? I doubt very much that he's suggesting a desire to rejoin the hierarchy of the WTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit