What do You Think? How much Time do we have Left?

by geevee 12 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

they will try and nail you quickly, is my guess.

My Guess also. When I said I didnt believe Jesus came invisably in 1914 it was two weeks after they gave me the left foot of fellowship. I had asked them" what would they do if I committed suicide???" ( I still believed it was truth) the one brother shrugged his shoulders. I wouldnt resign if I was you...Let them do their dirty work, Your treated the same if you resign or are D/F .. Sorry you have to go through this. One EX JW gave us a laugh at PA when he told us about having the elders approched by the Police at an assembly because they were stalking him & his wife to return to the hall!.. I bet that caused a lot of gossip especially when the "elders" were warned NOT to do it again....Bet they had to change their underwear . LOL

• geevee
    geevee

Hi all, Thanks for the words of encouragement and advice. Have to get my head back in the game, but I take your point garybuss. They have as much power as I give them, which is going to be none. Someone told me when it comes to the crunch you could stretch the truth a little, and force them to reveal their information, they would have to try to prove you were lying, but then you start playing their game and giving them power. Good point too Mary. Thansk everyone......again.....

• Warlock
    Warlock

So they really didn't come by to see how you were, they came by to see if you would confirm or deny rumors of wrongdoing. What a couple of loving sheperds.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit