need scans of truth book revisions

by headmath 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• headmath
    headmath

any butty got??

• headmath
    headmath

specifically:

*** The Truth that Leads to Eternal Life (book) 1968 pg.9 ch.1 Grand Blessings from God Near at Hand! ***

[as published in original 1968 edition]

Also, as reported back in 1960, a former United States Secretary of State, Dean Acheson, declared that our time is "a period of unequaled instability, unequaled violence." And he warned: "I know enough of what is going on to assure you that, in fifteen years from today, this world is going to be too dangerous to live in."

[Emphasis Added]

*** The Truth that Leads to Eternal Life (book) 1981 pg.9 ch.1 Grand Blessings from God Near at Hand! ***

[as published in 1981 edition]

Also, as reported back in 1960, a former United States Secretary of State, Dean Acheson, declared that our time is "a period of unequaled instability, unequaled violence." Based on what he knew was then going on in the world, it was his conclusion that soon "this world is going to be too dangerous to live in."

• headmath
    headmath

dink penis

• headmath
    headmath

s.perm is just s.perm but to the WTS it's $perm

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I'll take a look.

• headmath
    headmath

this is headmath saying good bye forever. I had alot of fun at this site but the site ad.ministrators supress free speech and so erased one of my threads. I can't support a site where every thing posted is scrutinized - it reminds me too much of the borg.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Well, I scanned one of them for you but then I don't understand what is all this juvenile "penis" "sperm" stuff and now you're saying "goodbye forever"? Oh well.....

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

Well...... Bye headmath, but unlike the borg I would be willing to accept you back the moment you start talking.

Anyways, Leolaia could you post the scans please, or at least PM them to me, I'm interested in all the corrections they made over the years, and this sounds like a good one.

• Matt_fs
    Matt_fs

Yes Leolaia, may you please post them for me as well? Thanks in advance

Matt

• Atlantis

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit