New Watchtower - Who is the Antichrist?

by TheKings 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sf
    sf

This is a particularly 'Silly' Watchtower!

It basically demonizes all Non JWs with its wide brush strokes of slanderous rant!

If I was still a JW, I would be embarrassed to be even presenting this stupid mag!

Yet! How many whom do not believe this crap will actually be out peddling it, just to save their families { be exempt from experiencing their own policy of shunning }.

I'll take a random guess and say at least one hundred of them WILL.

Thusly, it will be a big dump of oil into the Death Machines {presses} that keep printing terror, hate, destruction and death.

Go team! How many can YOU place? {submits post with disturbing laughter}

sKally

• sf
    sf

*******NORM********

I've missed you terribly.

Love, sKally

• Poztate
    Poztate

Hi to TheKings (Jessica) I just wanted to advise you that your photo is not showing up for anyone else but you. The reason is it is a link to your C: Drive

You must upload the picture to a web hosting service for the rest of us to see it.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Not new news...I got accused of being "...an apostate, which means you've committed the unforgivable sin and that's the antichrist..." by one of my JW kids. That's a heavy accusation for just disagreeing with a WTS point-of-belief !

I had said a little too much of my personal opinion about some WT belief. They had been taking a vacation from the "bad association" unofficial shunning program (I'm not DF/DA), but, after that the sentence was reimposed for several months.

Rabbit

• Arthur
    Arthur

I have found that these types of articles which give very broad, ambiguous definitions, allow traveling overseers to sort of "fill in the blanks" when they give their talks.

I have noticed that many C.O.s will take these types of articles and apply the ambiguous language to fit something of which they wish to personally denounce.

If you read between the lines of this article, you can see how the cryptic wording and terminology could be used to cover institutions such as universities, charitable organizations, governmental agencies or hell; even Starbuck's for that matter.

• heathen
    heathen
    It also includes individuals, organizations, and nations that falsely claim to represent Christ or improperly ascribe to themselves the role of Messiah

I agree , the wtbts is an anti christ . It's not just one individual , these people have stated time and again that there is no salvation without them .I do get sick of hearing the fundies go on about how the european union will give birth to another hitler type anti christ , ok well then why is the US supporting the european union then? , you f@#$ing idiots

• TheKings
    TheKings
    You must upload the picture to a web hosting service for the rest of us to see it.

there seemed to be an option to upload. is it just not working?

alt

• heathen
    heathen

I see it .Unfortunately they don't want you to examine anything for yourself but rather take everything they come up with as undisputable truth . If you actually did what the apostle Paul is quoted as suggesting , I think a jc would be in the works in no time since the web is full of facts on what the WTBTS has been up to the last 100yrs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit