GoOdy NiGht!

by TheKings 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• StillGroggy
    StillGroggy

oh yeah, goody night.

We had it last night at the BS, I couldn't wait for the study to finish so I could stuff my face

Fried Chicken, ribs, brownies, cookies, ice cream!!!!

Oh yeah!!!

Witnesses sure do know how to cook and eat (Only form of pleasure aloud, lol)

• buriram
    buriram

Barn dances were the thing in our cong although they were usually crap

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Ok....I think it is pretty WEIRD that "goody night" is a term we all used....regardless of where we lived. Do you think it is because "pot-luck" has the "luck" word in it? How many little ways do they use mind control?

And oh yea....brownies with frosting were always a hit...or fudge!

• under_believer
    under_believer

megsmomma, yeah "pot-luck" wasn't used by anybody. They always said "pot-share."

• lawrence
    lawrence

Goody night was the last night I attended a meeting. That was mighty goody! As far as pot lucks at BS, the bacteria was enough to aid a loss of appetite.

• ex-perfectdaughter
    ex-perfectdaughter

I used to look forward to goody night, but being the rebel I am :) I didn't like being told what to do. Why should I have to go to a meeting and cook on the same night??

We always had this pioneer sister who wouldn't work for nothing; she was always looking for a handout. She LOVED goody night. She would always bring something she had already ate half of (gross). Then she would leave with an extra plate of food. The kids would run around eating in the hall and leave crumbs all over the place. Good times.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit