Another PMS Joke

by Mystla 16 Replies latest social humour

• Legolas
    Legolas

This older couple was sitting around their apartment; she was clipping coupons while he was reading the bible.

The old man said to his wife, "You know honey, everything you ever wanted to know about life is in here."

She returned, "Well, maybe not EVERYTHING, dear."

He replied back, "Sure, just name one thing I can't find in here."

She said, "PMS-you won't find anything about it in there."

He began flipping through the pages, going from one chapter to another, pausing for a few seconds only before going on to the next page. After about 10 minutes, he looked up at his wife and said, "Aha! Here it is, I told you everything was in here."

Then he proceeded to begin reading the script "... and Mary rode Joseph's ass..."

• Confession
    Confession
    6. If it appears the Female is wrong, it is because of a flagrant misunderstanding caused by something the Male did or said wrong.

This was always my favorite one from "The Rules."

• daystar
    daystar

Of course, there is this classic:

*tap-tap* I'm still waiting for someone to post, just aghastthat we would dare make light of this subject.

(Hmmm... I just noticed that there is... let's see, an arm, a leg... what the heck is that other thing? AAAHHH! It's a frickin' nutsack!!!")

• Brigid
    Brigid
    Just for the record, I don't play by the rules... )

*Brigid taps Daystar gently on head* Of course you don't, baby---there there, who's my big bad ass boy....

• Brigid
    Brigid

Yes, all the data is in and analyzed (over and over and over again) and yes...oh yes....Daystar is indeed all male (and how!) ahem

• ania
  • daystar
    daystar
    Yes, all the data is in and analyzed (over and over and over again) and yes...oh yes....Daystar is indeed all male (and how!) ahem

Baby, you do wonders for my reputation! Before long, my nose, or some similar, shall too precede me by fifteen minutes!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit