..Your still an Idiot..

by OUTLAW 34 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It is a long way to my ranch..I mean along way..I live hundreds and hundreds of miles from any large city..The only general store is a miles and miles and miles away..Once you get to the area I live,you have to travel a wagon trail that was here in the 1800`s.You`ve got to travel that wagon trail for awhile.There are a few wagon trails that split off from the main one..It`s a whole lot of nothing in every direction..If you manage to chose the right wagon trail to my ranch you still have a way`s to travel.Once you get to my ranch,it`s fenced off,the gate is closed and the huskeys guard the yard..Your not getting in.....What do I see when I get to the ranch gate?..It looks like a letter,stuffed into a plastic bag..I get closer and it`s too big to be a letter,maybe it`s a Wanted Poster for OUTLAW..LOL!!..I finally get to the gate,pull the plastic bag from between the boards of the gate..It`s a 2 page pamphlet about as thick as 2ply toilet paper.It says:"The End Of False Religion Is Near!"..???..How the hell did a JW find thier way here?..Were they lost?..Did the dogs eat them?..LOL!!..The waste of gas and the time it took to get here is incredible!..To deliver what?..The pamphlet says nothing of any value to anyone.....To the JW that delivered this:"I`m impressed!..You are a zealous Jehovah`s Witness!..But..Your still an Idiot!"..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Warlock
    Warlock

It could be a "message from God".

Warlock

• solo
    solo

yes but imagine the time they could count for that! I bet it was singing all the way there and all the way back. (only Kingdom songs tho)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

A message from God on toilet paper?..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hey Outy,

Let's see. Two hours drive and walk to your place. Two hours drive and walk back. Don't have to talk to anyone - not a soul. Yep, that's a good four hours field misery to report! Was pioneering always that easy in Canada?

Ian

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Omg...that's funny!!

You have one, yet I live in an apartment complex in a city, and I don't. No worries--I'm not envious!

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I loved that kind of service. Drive all morning, stuff a tract into the door of a not at home. Then drive back. Count time until I take my time off.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey (((Ian)))..Yeah,they can count some incredible time getting and leaving here,but something could eat you out here..I keep the ranch gate closed so the other ranchers cattle don`t come on my ranch and crap everywere.The dogs love to roll in it..LOL!!..No crap in the yard from cattle..Just crap on the gate from JW`s..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• greendawn
    greendawn

It shows that they are taking too seriously what the FDS is telling them: if you don't warn them their blood is on your hands. Now Outlaw your blood is not on them! How could bringing people under a deceptive cult be something good?

• Mary
    Mary
    I finally get to the gate,pull the plastic bag from between the boards of the gate..It`s a 2 page pamphlet about as thick as 2ply toilet paper.It says:"The End Of False Religion Is Near!"..???..How the hell did a JW find thier way here?..Were they lost?..Did the dogs eat them?..LOL!!..The waste of gas and the time it took to get here is incredible!..To deliver what?..The pamphlet says nothing of any value to anyone.....To the JW that delivered this:"I`m impressed!..You are a zealous Jehovah`s Witness!..But..Your still an Idiot!"..

LMAO! Outlaw: Resistence is Futile.

I'm with Ian on this: As long as they started their time by knocking on a door in Vancouver, then that's four hours of field service they got in by dickin'' around taking time to deliver this life-saving work. Maybe if they were really zealous, they placed the tract with the cows and horses and gophers they saw on the way to your ranch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit