CA members

by Chameleon 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

Yeah, that's true. I need a place that's a little grimy. Do you CA people meet up every now and then?

• Arthur
    Arthur

I too, live in the state that is about to slide off into the ocean with the next major earthquake.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    Do you CA people meet up every now and then?

Yup. There's a group that usually meets up in West Covina about once a month.

Check the 'Apostafest' section.

-Aude.

• I quit!
    I quit!

Hi Chameleon,

I live in Anaheim.

• zanex
    zanex

spend most of my week at a hotel in burbank....then bounce back to central cali for a few days of the week. Not originally from these parts tho...

-Z-

• I quit!
    I quit!

I went to the last Meetup in Sept. in Irvine. It had been almost a year since I went to one. Just before I went in Sept. it came to me that I went to the same hall as the person who organizes the Irvine meetups for a brief period in the 1970s. We had a good chat about old times and the people we mutually knew.

You can go to meetup.com to find one in your area. I also hope to go to the West Covina one in the next few months.

• Highlander
    Highlander

I'm in Long Beach, CA

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area.

• the sage
    the sage

Hi chameleon!

Lived in southern cal twenty years ago. If your from that area maybe we know of each other or family members. Have always hoped some of those I've known in those years would recognize the need to leave. If you can reveal who you are please send me a message.

The Sage

• stillin4now
    stillin4now

Anyone in northern California?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit