CA members

by Chameleon 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

Who here is in CA? I'm in southern CA, and that's all I'm willing to reveal for now.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

SoCal here. Would you happen to be south of LA?

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Ventura County here.

PM me if you want/need to talk.

-Aude.

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

sirnose: North of LA. I can get to LA in half an hour or so. audesapere: Ventura County? I think the furthest out I've gone there is Oxnard.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    sirnose: North of LA. I can get to LA in half an hour or so.

I see. San Diego is my 'hood.

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

Do you like it?

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I'm not far from Oxnard - although it's my least favorite landmark

I helped with the Oxnard KingdomHall back in the mid-80's. I'm closer to ConejoValley/Thousand Oaks.

-Aude.

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

That's the one that's split, right? My dad had a talk there when he was an MS a couple years back. Thousand Oaks/Conejo Valley is nice but I feel out of place with all the green around; I'm too used to L.A., I guess.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    Do you like it?

I've got love for SD. I really couldn't imagine living away from the ocean. If I never have to leave, I won't.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    That's the one that's split, right? My dad had a talk there when he was an MS a couple years back. Thousand Oaks/Conejo Valley is nice but I feel out of place with all the green around; I'm too used to L.A., I guess.

I don't know about a split. Haven't been to a meeting there for about 15 years. Too much green? You've been in LA for too long. Forgot how to breathe clean air! -Aude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit