WHAT SENTENCE WOULD YOU GIVE THIS CREEP?

by Mary 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Jeff Skilling, one of the top sleazebags who screwed thousands of people out of their jobs, pension and livelihood at Enron, will be sentenced tomorrow. What sentence would you give this creep if it were up to you?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061022/ts_nm/enron_skilling_dc_2

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Considering how many lives he ruined, I'm amazed the guy hasn't been picked off by a snipper by now.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

To live below the poverty line in an inner city ghetto for the rest of his life.

• zeroday
    zeroday

Hopefully the same thing Lay got.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Well, if dies tonight, like Ken Lay he will get all charges removed and his family will not have to pay a dime

• My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW
    My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW

Forget the typical plea bargained "country club" minimum security facility.

1) Have him serve his entire sentence with the general prison population at a maximum security state penetentary.

2) Make sure he always has a roommate.

• oldflame
    oldflame

Okay there were some pretty good ideas before me, I had to laugh at the room mate in the prison idea except I have a son in prison and he says it's not like that at all. Maybe sometimes but he said most of those who do , do it willingly. ICK !

But on topic here I think life in prison is a good start....................................................

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I would throw the book at him to the max. I wonder if Ken Lay is really dead or just used his money to fake his death and thus get off scott free?

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    To live below the poverty line in an inner city ghetto for the rest of his life.

Word. I think all politicians should endure this before entering office, not just sleazebag criminals.

• juni
    juni
    picked off by a snipper

Elsewhere yar cute! I think a sniper would do a better job!

Life in prison. I think they should bring back the chain gangs. Have 'em dig ditches or other stuff that has fallen by the wayside due to cutbacks. That way it benefits society. Bastards! My elderly mom lost $80,000 in that debacle! A lot lost far more than that.

Juni

MIL worst nightmare said:

Forget the typical plea bargained "country club" minimum security facility.

1) Have him serve his entire sentence with the general prison population at a maximum security state penetentary.

2) Make sure he always has a roommate

That would be another good sentence.

Sir Nose said:

Word. I think all politicians should endure this before entering office, not just sleazebag criminals

Sorry for the mess up. Right on Brother Nose. And just like the leaders in the past they should be on the front line during these wars. Maybe then they wouldn't be so quick to declare War.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit