The JW turn out for service was down today

by headmath 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

i just happend to be out . this beautiful saturday morning, before 9 a.m. on a very busy pedesterian ave. waiting for my turn to get a hair cut. sipping coffee outside the barber shop. to 5 different groups of local jw's on their way to the hall. the first 2 guys were dressed alittle hip hop or maybe just poor. i asked them a few leading questions near the bus stop. they said nothing. then tried to place a few little tracts at the bus stop. well that didn't work so well for them. as one guy was a presbaterian(sp) . and of course i got into the conversation. they had nothing more than their presentation. i'm surprised they even tried it. but they kept looking back at me as i was talking to this christian. the best part was i asked the young bro's why they were walking so SLOW. they told me they were tired. i said i'de be tired TOO walking the pioneer DEATH MARCH!!!!!!!! ABOUT 4 minutes later it was to very old jw ladies. truely walking the wt death march, i didn't have the HEART and let them stumble along. next 3 30 yrs sisters . in high gear, coming out of the dry cleaners. . boy they were just to fast . i couldn't catch them. plus they were just getting in thier time. next 4 20 year old jw's come down the other side of the street. so i cross. hoping to see a wt mag or tract in one of their hands... but no luck . i say hello . but i'm not sure they are jw's. but i think they are.. so i call out, guys which pumpkin you think i should get for holloween, as i'm out side the fruit store. one called out the scary one. i reply that should keep the jw's away. they just laughed and kept walking. that was good. about 5 minutes later . 3 middle aged sisters' come the down the other side of the street . they scope me . and i figure i'll cross and talk to them. as i start crossing the 4 lane ave. they start crossing the other way. i know why they started crossing against me. i waited till I got into the middle of the busy road . and turned back. just to TEST IF THEY REALLY WANTED TO CROSS? WELL I WAITED JUST LONG ENOUGH FOR THE TRAFFIC LIGHT TO CHANGE. BE CHANGING MY DIRECTION. AND SURE ENOUGH , AS SOON AS I TURN BACK THE JW'S TURNED BACK TO THEIR ORIGINAL CORNER. so i busted them . running from me. THE SAD PART WAS THEY WERE STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF A 4 LANE STREET. RUNNING AROUND IN CIRCLES. WITH CARS COMING FROM EACH DIRECTION. WHAT'S THAT KINGDOM MELODY. were are jw's we speak out in fearlessness? they were running from traffic. truely a sad bunch. P.S. i really enjoyed my coffee this morning. got a good haircut. and did a little shopping . and was wearing my judge rutherFRAUD SHIRT. NOT ONE JW'S KNEW WHO HE WAS BUT THEY KNOW NOW

• headmath
    headmath

johnny cip

LOL .......YOU ROCK!

• Highlander
    Highlander

surprise, surprise. My wife didn't go out preaching this morning. I guess she felt that sleep was more important than the 'life saving' work she's supposed to be performing.

I'm feeling a little sad for those poor souls that will surely die during jehoober's day of wrath.

• free2beme
    free2beme

I got mine placed at my house today. They left it under the door mate. I was gone at the time. I threw it away, which is probably the fate of nearly 100% of them. I looked at it briefly and I felt the energy of the person who probably placed it, thinking that this was something that would put the world on notice and change things. I know there disappointment will hit soon. I took part in a couple of these world wide tract campaigns.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

40 cars in the lot? You must have a big hall. I led the group out today, and there were 8 of us. One pioneer sister was upset that there weren't more people. The Spanish groups were well represented, but of the two English congregations in the hall, only one was out.

• headmath
    headmath

Ya the hall is big. It handles 3 congregations

• headmath
    headmath

Highlander

Don't worry The WTS says that the rocks will cry out if there was no one to preach. Can you imagine a rock giving a sermon??.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit