Would You/Do You Remain As A JW "Technically"???

by minimus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• StillGroggy
    StillGroggy

Im an active JW, going through the motions, but since I'm hanging out with you Postates, God's carving my name on a bullet right now...

HAHA

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

I have not been df'd or dis'd. I have faded and have moved. Where does that put me on the congregation books that are in the file? I don't care.

Blueblades

• blondie
    blondie

Gumby, reinstating? How many meetings and for how long are you required to attend in your area? Women have higher requirements.

My heart is with you.

Blondie

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

For me I needed to have a "clean break", I hadn't believed in the "truth" since 95. I stayed in for my family, this put me through so much mental anguish. In 2000 had a break down from the constant stress of living a lie.

After my wife left last year, basically blaming me for putting doubts in her mind. I decided that this was my oppertunity to get out. I could never live the lie again, even if family and friends shun me (although the parents have been great).

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Gumby,

I'm very impressed that you would go to the extreme of getting reinstated for your family. I wish you the best!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am early in a fade to inactivity. This month will be the first one I don't report any field service. I go to meetings, but miss as many as I can for work. I only stay for 2 family members. If I could get them out (maybe even just one) I would DA and have more peace. I suppose in the long run inactivity is better for many, but I hate "playing the game."

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

I have given some thought to announcing formally my DA. Then I stopped myself, because to me that would just be playing by their rules. I don't owe any of those "elders" any explanation for my being "inactive" as they like to call some faders.

YC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit