The Human Race

by Butters 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Butters
    Butters

Shalom Everyone,

I have come to the conclusion in my lab, (and no it's not a meth lab), that the human race is absolutely, beyond any reasonable doubt, stupid. The human race is indeed the silliest form of life on the planet. There is no doubt about it, that we are the oddball here. Animals of any other variety do not have the desires we do.

This is what convinces me of one of two definites. Either we are aliens who don't belong here, or there is a God that gave us gifts beyond our previous apelike tendancies. It's got to be one or the other. I say beyond our previous apelike tendancies, because it is highly evident that we still hold many of these traits.

I am beginning to give the evolution idea a whirl again, since Judaism is not working properly for me. For one thing, I am having difficulty sacrificing live animals here in the city of Jacksonville. The city manager seems to have a problem with it.

Perhaps you kind folks here, whom I love dearly with all my might and strength, heart and soul, can help me.

Shabbat Shalom,

Butters

• JH
    JH

God made man at his resemblance.

Looks like God and man don't belong on this planet.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    I have come to the conclusion in my lab, (and no it's not a meth lab), that the human race is absolutely, beyond any reasonable doubt, stupid. The human race is indeed the silliest form of life on the planet.

Ya got dat right, chere! H.U.M.A.N. = Head Up My Ass Now

• parakeet
    parakeet

Butters: "Perhaps you kind folks here, whom I love dearly with all my might and strength, heart and soul, can help me."

You're asking for help from absolute, beyond any reasonable doubt, stupid humans??????

Maybe the human race really IS the silliest form of life on the planet.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Butters: "Perhaps you kind folks here, whom I love dearly with all my might and strength, heart and soul, can help me."

You're asking for help from absolute, beyond any reasonable doubt, stupid humans??????

Maybe the human race really IS the silliest form of life on the planet.

haha, you are so funny parakeet.

• Butters
    Butters

Well I certainly don't think my dog is going to respond anytime soon. I figured while we are all here I would ask a fellow dumb person. Some of us are dumber then others you know.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

OH yeah and Butters, I think you are asking the wrong species. Maybe the monkeys will know the answers to these questions you seek, since they are no doubt less silly than we humans.

• Butters
    Butters

No ..Nope... I tried that the other day at the zoo. All I got was a really bad smell from them. They seemed reluctant to speak about any of this. I'll get to the bottom of this though. You can count your Rosary beads on that one. Or if you prefer the BenWah type, those too.

• My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW
    My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW

Shalom Butters,

I was fortunate enough to go to Israel in the 1980's for two weeks. (My boss was a lunsman, he took 40 people from the company).

We were at the Western Wall, below the Dome of the Rock and it was getting on towards sunset on Friday. There were a lot of different people and nationalities scurrying around all over the place....when this really sincere person came over and asked if I had family here in Israel. When I replied no, he said come spend the Shabbat with my family. I was a perfect stranger. Stick with the tribe. They are good! Funny too!

• Butters
    Butters

Thank you for this.

Bruce.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit