Ain't I a stinker? Messin' with the borg...

by kittyeatzjdubs 8 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Do You Want More Information?

Even in this troubled world, you can gain happiness from accurate Bible knowledge of God, his Kingdom, and his wonderful purpose for mankind. We do not provide for exchanging electronic correspondence (E-mail), but if you would welcome further information or would like a free Bible study, please fill in the form below or write to Jehovah's Witnesses at the appropriate address.

Your Name

First:
    Last:

Your Address

Street Address:
    City:
    State (USA):
    Province/County:
    ZIP/Postal Code:
    Your Telephone:

Best Time to Reach You

Day:
    Time:

I hit submit....it actually went through. I wonder what they would do if a whole flurry of these started coming through?

alt Maybe something like this?

Hmmm...at least I'll have something productive to do if we're slow today at work.

~luv, jojo

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Phooey...it didnt' show up.....basically I just filled in all the blanks with a message asking how they felt about the current pedophile ruling and whatnot....

Oh well. I guess you had to be there to enjoy it.

~luv, jojo

• greendawn
    greendawn

So many people have found happiness in this agitated world by having their families split up by the WTS or their freedom of speech within the org totally suppressed. That is good smooth talking.

• rebel8
    rebel8

jwtruth.com has email addresses for the wts, and I know at least one of them is active because they responded to my email last week.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    jwtruth.com has email addresses for the wts, and I know at least one of them is active because they responded to my email last week.

really? hmmm...cool beans. What exactly did you email and what did they respond if you don't mind me asking. ~luv, jojo

• Butters
    Butters

Meeeeeeoowwww....

• chiddy
    chiddy

Looks a bit like the Nigerian scam, give me all your details and we will send you 10 million dollars , ok when would like them! LOL

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I couldn't find any jw emails at jwtruth.com. If you got any, could u PM them to me, PLEASE?!

shelley

P.S. Maybe I didn't see them and they were in front of me!!

• hambeak
    hambeak

I love it I had them come by and asked about the UN never saw them again

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit