I have a sincere question....

by AGuest 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Winston
    Winston

Shelby,

Thank you, you may wish me it in your heart, but save the verbal for special occasions.

• Francois
    Francois

I feel that the members of the house and senate and supreme court and such are showing respect for the office of the president, not necessairly the man. He obviously has respect for the office itself, which is a far cry from his predecessor. I think he needs all the support he can get from where ever he can get it. I couldn't help but notice the expression on Hillary's face and the obvious insincereity of her "applause." But don't let me get started on the smartest woman in the world.

Francois

• Winston
    Winston

Francois,

I feel It was to show the world that everybody in US government is behind GWB, even though they have differences.

Hillary I feel had to make it is obvious all that it wasn't 100%
    but maybe 80% on this matter only.
    Smart move!

• siegswife
    siegswife

I turned it off when he made statements to the effect that they hate us because we have duly elected officials. Uh huh He then said that was because they believe in fascism, totaltarianism, etc. Has he looked in the mirror lately?

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Winston,

Sure, Hillary can act petulant and peevish, then you can applaud her appaling rudeness, yet you castigate Shelby for wishing you 'peace'.

Makes sense to me. Not.

Me thinks your riding far to high in your comfortable saddle of selective dissent.

DB

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

DB,

I'm not too interest in make sense to you DB. Sorry.

If someone lived a trillion X longer than you, and had a billion X more reasoning ability would he come to the same conclusions as you?
  • DannyBear
    DannyBear

Thanks for the effort Fred Hall.

DB

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

You Welcome.

If someone lived a trillion X longer than you, and had a billion X more reasoning ability would he come to the same conclusions as you?
  • TR
    TR

AG,

It does appear that at least when God took out a people, He GOT the leaders, yes?

Proof please?

SIGH! Sorry, I didn't mean to 'go' here, but TR, your 'smartbutt' comment was out of line. I asked a very legit question with all KINDS of disclaimers to show my position. Your demeanor was uncalled for.

Bite me.

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

D Wiltshire,

I'am sorry, I was out of line. This past week is catching up to me, I can feel it effecting my patience or better said tolerance. Didn't mean to climb all over you DW.

I know I need to take a break for awhile, or I will be doing the same thing, I have condemned other's here for doing.

Danny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit