My oldest son found me this morning!!!

by Frannie Banannie 53 Replies latest jw experiences

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I've looked for him for 16 yrs. and he found me this morning. So.......now I know exactly how many g/children I have. :) There are 8 and my oldest son has the only two g/sons that I have.

We were lost to each other before I left the WTS, because when I lived in California and he lived in Colorado Springs, we both moved at the same time and we each had unlisted numbers.

I'm very, very pleased and excited. He's working right now, but he'll call back this evening.

Frannie

• Legolas
    Legolas

Great news!

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Sooooper News Frannie, and CONGRATS on discovering you have grandsons!

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Wow, Frannie. Great news!

Rachel x

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

That's wonderful! All the best with getting reacquainted.

• Bryan
    Bryan

I know you feel Frannie, not finding my mother mother for 30 years. Congrat's!!! Is he still a witness?

Bryan

• greendawn
    greendawn

It has to be a great cause of rejoicing to meet a son after 16 years, I understand you had lost each other's whereabouts for all that time.

• rebel8
  • littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Frannie:

I know how excited you must feel!! I finally got to see my youngest brother about 4 years ago for the first time after my mother had him put up for adoption. It was strange but also exciting seeing a younger sibling I have never known before but looked like me more than any other relative I have! Congratulations!!

LRG

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

That is wonderful! Is he still a JW?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit