Big changes after the new tract?

by Matt_fs 36 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Esposito: From this day on, the official language of San Marcos will be Swedish. Silence! In addition to that, all citizens will be required to change their underwear every half-hour. Underwear will be worn on the outside so we can check. Furthermore, all children under 16 years old are now...16 years old!

Ahhhh, thank you Running Man! Once again solid research trumps faulty memory. I've only seen that movie about twelve times, but its been awhile.

• Kudra
    Kudra

daniel-p,

the only way to prepare for "momentous events" at the KH is to stock up on extra TP and have a fresh can of "Glade" next to the sinks...

-K

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    Yes, I believe the Society is going to start making their own kool aid, that's alot of powder for 6 million people.

Well at least if they start doling out kool-aid, they don't have guns, so I will be able to escape.

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

The society is desperate to keep the annual statistics up, so the big changes are that field service time can be started from when you first leave your home to drive to the FS group, until when you get home. That will get about another 1 hour each publisher, so will tremendously boost the annual hourly FS stats. Along with that, it will only be necessary to actually attend a minimum of two meetings for FS month to count time for that month and put a FS report in, even if you don't actually go out on FS but go straight home after the meeting for FS. Because it's the right intention and thought that counts rather than the actual doing. That way no one will have any reason ever again to become inactive. Also, to boost annual publisher stats, everyone who has been inactive for up to five years and has not dissasociated themselves will still be counted as a publisher, because these ones need to be shown long-suffering as they may still return to the org.

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Oh, and the other big announcement is that the Society are going to publisher Kingdom News toilet rolls. JW's will be encouraged to leave them in public conveniences in their local community. A demonstration will be conducted at the next service meeting.

• blondie
  • free2beme
    free2beme

As I mentioned before, my mother took this to mean that the preaching work was coming to an end. She was ready to quit her job and pack up and get ready for the new system of things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit