JWs are flogging that end of religion tract today!

by headmath 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• headmath
    headmath

I just drove past my local KH at 10:30 wednesday OCT 18 and there was at least 60 cars in the parking lot. The parking lot is always empty on wednesday mornings but not today.

I had to marvel at the supreme control the WTS has over it's members. The last time I saw a turn out like this was just after the boxing day tsunami

What a waste of human life

• Zico
    Zico

Waste?

But they're fulfilling bible prophecy!

;)

• under_believer
    under_believer

[...] it is a tale
    Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
    Signifying nothing.

William Shakespeare
    Macbeth, Act 5, Scene 5

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Monday i visited a sick family member and saw the tract in the crack of his door.

It's shocking and insulting,yes i participated in the very first tract campaign going back to early 1970's.

Back then we were 'intimated' and mealy-mouthed with innuendo that suggested we would have 7 tract campaigns and then he 'walls of Jerico would fall flat' and usher in armageddon.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I have the tract next to my PC i can scan the whole thing are they already up & linked somewhere?

• headmath
    headmath

Danny Haszard (modern day cultbuster typified by TOTO)

I did not know of this series of 7 tracts, very intersesting!! I would like to know what these 7 tracts were and I suppose they were all tied into 1975? Also this parallel with Jerico is fascinating. Is that what the brothers were teaching at that time?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    JWs are flogging that end of religion tract today!

They should be flogged for printing it.

Danny, there is a link on reexamine for the tract here

http://www.reexamine.info/00s/the_end_of_false_religion_is_near.pdf

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    I would like to know what these 7 tracts were and I suppose they were all tied into 1975? Also this parallel with Jerico is fascinating. Is that what the brothers were teaching at that time?

I would like to know what these 7 tracts were (don't remember and there ended up many more than 7 as 1975 came and went)

Also this parallel with Jerico is fascinating. Is that what the brothers were teaching at that time? (YES it's what they were mealy-mouthing and was the topic in the car groups

FARCECOVer.jpg
  • Honesty
    Honesty

2 of my best friends in my Sunday School Class had one jammed in the front door when they got home from work yesterday. The wife said to me, "Remember I said I never have had JW's come to the house? I was wrong because I found a tract about False Religion in my door this afternoon when we got home from work."

She said she would dig it out of the trash and give it to me at our prayer meeting tonight if there aren't any coffee grounds on top of it.

Yep, that tract sure got her attention. She didn't bother reading anything but the title when she tossed it where it originated from...

THE TRASHCAN

• heathen
    heathen

After saying it in millions of publications since Rutherfords day, I guess all they needed was a tract after all . Anybody have a scan to share?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit