SIMPLY WONDERED!

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Maybe the past but not the present.

~luv, jojo

• blondie
    blondie

If you mean "president"

The WTS has many corporations now, each one with a president, probably chosen by the rules of non-profit corporations not "theocratically." In 2000, the WTS said they were distancing the GB from the business aspects of the WT corporations.

Blondie

• badboy
    badboy

i do mean president!

my SPELLING IS A BIT OFF!

They are looking more and more like a corporation and less like a religion all the time. It would be great if there was a way we could show the average JW that their spitir apointed GB was nothing more that a band of puppets. With lawyers and business men pulling the strings trying to make a profit off the free labor of the "flock".

• greendawn
    greendawn

There are people that suspect the existence of invisible powers behing the GB throne that really run this org and secretly skim off the profits, but if such exist who could they be?

• Butters
    Butters

Even though I am Jewish now I stil like presents. Will one of you buy me a Plasma TV? Pretty please?

• Deleted
    Deleted

No silly. The President is chosen by Jesus. Evidently Jesus was going through a particularly sticky period when he chose Joe Rudderless.

• Butters
    Butters

Butters says make that foxy boxy girl who posted second in this thread the president...MEeeeeooowwww..

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

They might think they are choosing the present, but they are not doing a very good job at it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit