Help me corner them!

by Sam87 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Sam87
    Sam87

Hi everyone, just would like a bit of advice on how to 'corner' my ex JW mates so they see im right with only what their publications say and with the bible? i have a few ideas up my sleave but i was hoping to get a few other good examples on other topics like the blood thing, but only prove them wrong using their material, that way they cant say its 'apostate' (although you never know what some JWs will come up with these days).

For example whats the best and least confusing way to explain the blood thing? or the UN one? we really need a reference on all of this so that we can make up a single letter that exsplains everything that they have contradicted themselves with and all the mixed up stuff they have done, straight to the point and soooo simple that even a JW can read and understand it (maybe a nice picture book with colouring in?)

Thank you all for your help,

Sam87.

• Butters
    Butters

As trollish as this sounds, I will respond with. Huh? Perhaps I am tired and only think I am seeing trolls. Those little green monsters under my pillow at not that scare butters when he is sweeping.... Ok wait... You want to corner your EX-JW mates??? Can't help you there.. They are in the right. Ex JW's will one day rule the earth as kings and priests from the Playboy mansion with Heff and a lot's of cigars and guys dressed like Al Capone.... Homer once said "I love you too Pepsi.."

• Sam87
    Sam87

Whats a troll butters?

• Butters
    Butters

Only a troll who isn't thinking of the little imaginary dwarf creature that lives under bridges would ask that question in a blog/forum like this. Obviously the jig is up. Of course I could be very wrong. Your post history indicates one of WT intellect though, whether current or not, I am not sure. Either way. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

• Sam87
    Sam87

ooops sorry i said the wrong thing, lol, now im embarresed, i meant to say 'curent JWs that are my Ex mates' sorry about the confusion.

Sam87.

• Butters
    Butters

The best way to explain why it is good to lay down your life and give blood or even die for your neighbor or loved one is what Jesus said in John 15:13... The man who spilt blood for others said to do so as well!

• Sam87
    Sam87

ok then... maybe your just coming to that decision because of my obviously crap forum skills, i have a big enough JW background and ill tell you a little about it if you want,

Im 19, male, born into Jehovahs Witnesses, only recently discovered the real truth, all my mates dont want to talk to me cause im an 'apostate', luckily for me my family who have been 'serving' for their whole life aswell have seen the same thing and we have all stuck together through it all (im very lucky for it to happen like it did) the biggest thing for me was the UN one, its so obvious after you research it all, my dad got all the info needed emailed to him from the UN so we know for sure this way that no one can deny it at all.

I was never baptised, but still had strong beleif that this was the 'truth' although looking back over it i had no real proof, just a 'gut feeling' i guess you could call it, i was obviously wrong, lol.

At the moment im trying to get convincing arguments that cant be dodged around (only using info from their books and the bible), so that i can do a little bit of 'witnessing' to my old friends, and anyone i end up talking to about the JWs.

Theres obviously alot more to it than that, but it gives you an idea,

Sam87 -aka- Troll.

• Little Bo Peep
    Little Bo Peep

A poster earlier today used this ilustration, as have I, regarding using fractions. My fathers doctor asked me twice how we could take fractions since we didn't take blood. As the drone that I was, I said I couldn't explain it but it was OK! How stupid. Knew something didn't sound right, but went along with it anyway.

The illustration was of a sandwich. You can eat the ham, cheese, mayo, lettuce, bread, etc. each by themselves, but you can't put it together as a sandwich and eat it. That's how rediculous it sounds to say you can take all the fractions, yet can't take the blood it comes from.

Also, witnesses say you must pour out the blood. How can you pour the blood out and produce fractions? You can't!

Even though witnesse say they don't take blood, in fact they do. You can't take a little blood, it's like saying you'll only steal a little. Stealing is stealing. Blood is blood, a little or a lot.

Little Bo Peep

• mama1119
    mama1119

Good illustration Little Bo Peep!

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

If I may put in my 2 cents. A wise man once said ' a man convinced against his own will is of his own opinon still.' So basically unless your mates are ready to see the troof for what it really is there is no hard concrete fact that you can show them that will open there eyes. Its said but true, the WT$ has done anb excellent job of not only controlling people's thought process, but of making logic seem foriegn to them.

You can hit them with the UN thang they come back with either thats apostates trying to get something on them or a simple mistake. You hit them with the blood or even malawi thang and they say something about new light and better understanding. Unless someone is willing to listen to logic the society has their brains on lock.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit