Thank you jwn

by moley 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• cappytan
    cappytan

under the radar: I remember the thread well.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/289402/plymouth-herald-mother-reveals-torment-jw-jailed-sexually-abusing-her-daughter

I was so shocked, I didn't even know what to say.

moley: I'm glad you are reconnecting with your sister! I can only hope that someday my own sister wakes up.

• Racheljr
    Racheljr

I am the sister. And I'm so glad we have found one another.

ladies and gentlemen I give you my incredibly brave daughter, moleys niece

http://jehovahswitnessreport.com/blog/courtney-parker-tells-her-story-of-8-years-of-child-sex-abuse-by-jw-elder-david-dennis

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Let me get this straight; BOTH your sister and yourself were molested by a MS in your congregations when you were little, but NOT by your Elder father? Then, Elder father tosses son out on his ass and doesn't speak to him for 10 years? Then, Elder father molests his own granddaughter?

That MS molesting you 2 absolutely can NOT be a coincidence. I would bet all of the WT's money that both the Elder father and MS molester were in a child pedophile ring and were "sharing" victims. The Elder father allowed the MS access to his children, and I highly suspect the MS allowed the Elder access to his other "victims" for practice. The Elder father really had his routine down and was confident before he moved on to his own offspring, which was a crime of convenience and of no consequence to him.

I hope this sick, twisted, evil, sadistic, monster is paired in jail with a big, buff, monster of a man-rapist who takes to the Elder father, and shows him the most intimate social graces of the penal system. Every night. After lights out.

I don't know what's worse; the victimization of multiple generations of one family, or the incredible flat out GALL of the Congregation and relatives whom actually stick up and tried to cover for this disgusting waste of human skin. I hope this family removes the other relatives from their lives, move away from the area, and suit the WTBTS for every pound sterling they can get out of them. What an incredible story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit