Holy spirit my ass!!!

by unbeliever 34 Replies latest jw friends

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Unbeliever:

I wonder how many other JW men are doing things on the side like him? If this is a random sampling it makes you wonder.

Also, you are right about his sticking up for the religion even when he is not living by it. I have also encountered this with people and it amazes me. I know somebody who was never baptized and wants nothing to do with the ministry but this person still defends it because their mother raised them in it. Maybe people feel that they may get cut some "slack" by god/Jehovah on Armageddon just because they don't really go "against" it and become an "apostate"?

It doesn't matter how much they are screwing around as long as they don't renounce their precious religion. Maybe this is why JWs love the story of David and Solomon. They like the idea that somebody can be a murderer (David) and have hundreds of women (Solomon) and they are still in favor with god.

The faulty belief system encourages this sort of duplicity and self-deception.

LHG

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I wanted to update you on my cousin. He called me today and told me he was getting DF'd!!!!! It will be announced tonight.

I can hardly believe it. Almost a year to the day that I posted my original thread. He said after he became a MS he really tried hard to be a good witness and live a moral life but he faltered. Yes he used those words. He said 5 months ago he started dating a pioneer sister from a neighboring congregation and they had sex on several occassions. She started pushing really hard for marriage and when he refused she broke up with him and went to the elders and confessed. They don't know anything about his previous indiscretions. He said he told them he was repentant but they did not believe him. He says his ex left out no details. I asked if he was really repentant or just sorry he got caught. He admitted that he was only sorry he got caught and that he is relieved to be getting df'd. He also said they he did not put up a big fight to avoid the df'ing. He says he will go back in a few years when he can devote himself 100% to the JW's.

He believes it the truth and I have spoke to him about WT blunders till I am blue in the face. So I guess bottom line he is happy that he no longer has to hide his double life. He does not seem to be taking getting DF'd too hard. He says he has a date with a woman from his work set up for tomorrow. I am glad he has reached out to me. He is close to his JW family and they will shun him. It's not going to be easy for him. I told him to get in touch with his former friends who have left the witnesses. There are quite a few out.

Also its good to see Jehovahs holy spirit finally worked! LOL!!!!!!

• JK666
    JK666

Smells Like Assholy Spirit.

JK

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

That burns my ass to hear stories like that, when I think of how those arrogant pricks treated me. I know for a fact there's lots of folks like that in there. Same old story too. The parents just don't get it.

Of course he thinks its the right religion. He can screw whoever he wants, live a life of debauchery, judge others, be seen as riteous, and have no repurcusions. Praise Jah!

• wednesday
    wednesday

It always amazes me what people will do to hold onto a position, ie title. that is what the org offers men, a title. A title that thy might never be able to get any place else. many will lie steal and cheat to hang onto that title.

holy spirit has selective amnesia.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit