Email being forwarded by witnesses in my area.

by Dune 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Dune
    Dune

I've been fading for about two months but i still get emails from witnesses.

I received this today. With the subject "Trailer which ties in directly with the new tract".

http://www.deliverusfromevilthemovie.com/site.php?trailer=1

The trailer is a documentary about the pedophile priests. I thought it was ironic how witnesses still deny that their organization has child molesters who are active members, ministerial servants and elders.

I thought after dateline episode the WTBS would keep its mouth shut about this subject.

• Butters
    Butters

It looks like an issue that needs to be brought out though. Perhaps the sequel will be about the Watchtower Society. Turnabout would be fair play, I think.

• skyking
    skyking

My uncle was an Elder for decades and he finally wrote a letter DA himself in the letter he said he personally molested over 100 hundred boys during his time in the BORG. He said it was easy, when some one came forward he moved and began a new. The Society sent him to help struggling congregations. He is just like the man in the video. I hope death is painful for these types of ####

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

They've got a cheek printing anything about child abuse in other religions judging by their record on dealing with it, but I suppose that's what you get from cults.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I don't know how they justify their two witness rule for child abuse but it gives perfect cover to child abusers, as usually they are trying to exploit the general ignorance of the masses about their real nature.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit