JAIL DRUNK ELDER KILLS 22 Y.O .WOMAN

by DannyHaszard 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Kennewick Minister Charged with Vehicular Homicide click for video link KNDO/KNDU, WA - 5 hours ago
    ... processing the news. Pleake is an ordained minister and according to the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witness is an elder at the church. KENNEWICK, Wash. - Charges were filed Monday in Benton County Superior Court against the man who police said crashed into the car driven by Samantha Semmern. The 22-year-old West Richland woman died soon after the crash last August. Charching documents say David Pleake was very drunk at the time of the crash. At the time of the crash, investigators found an empty beer can in Pleake's car and prosecutors said his blood alcohol level was a .20. The level was almost three times the legal limit when it was tested. Samantha was headed east on Van Giesen and as she started driving through her green light, eye witnesses said Pleake ran his red light on Highway 240 and slammed into the driver's side of Samantha's car. Pleake did not want to comment on the ordeal and his lawyer Jim Egan has not called us back despite repeated attempts. Samantha's family said they're still processing the news. Pleake is an ordained minister, and according to the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witness, is an elder at the church. [email protected]email news desk (Note from Danny Haszard,video below is unaltered text the TV station reporter calls it "Drunk Elder")

Kennewick Minister Charged with Vehicular Homicide
    Clip_Summary_Image
    Play_Now_Button
    Drunk elder
  • drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

This is a followup to a thread I started about two months ago. I know this guy as he was an elder in the cong I used to attend.

What surprises me is how the JW's will lie to protect their own. I was told that "he only drank two beers". Yeah right... that would not lead to a blood alcohol content of 0.20.

Also they told me he stepped down as an elder a year or two back. This reporter actually called the Kingdom Hall and someone confirmed that he is an elder.

Maybe I shouldn't be surprised the dubs will lie to protect their own. They do it with pedophiles so why not do it with someone who "only" commits vehicular homicide while drunk?

• DannyHaszard
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    What surprises me is how the JW's will lie to protect their own. I was told that "he only drank two beers". Yeah right... that would not lead to a blood alcohol content of 0.20.
    - Charges were filed Monday in Benton County Superior Court against the man who police said crashed into the car driven by Samantha Semmern. The 22-year-old West Richland woman died soon after the crash last August. documents say David Pleake was very drunk at the time of the crash.

I wonder if he has been Dfed yet?

This article is climbing up on google JW keywords

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Thanks Danny for this info! Appreciate it!

Atlantis & Nevada-

• skyking
    skyking

Sad but it happens and the DRONES are not immune to this kind of thing. My niece was killed by a dunk driver she was nine months pregnant at the time. Very, very, sad.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Tragedy for this girl.. We know it happens all the time, but it aint supposed to happen if the driver is a J W Elder!!

Last time I went to a Circuit Assembly, there was a Bethel speaker telling a cautionary tale. Seems Brother Dub had enjoyed a meal with others and had "One glass of wine" - on the way back a cyclist wobbled in front of him and he knocked him off the bike. Police come, breathalyze him and he got a ban for driving over the limit.

One glass? I checked up to be sure for myself. Seems it is barely possible ... This speaker though was sure of it. Are they so naive? Or do they have a policy of supporting their own..?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    One glass? I checked up to be sure for myself. Seems it is barely possible ... This speaker though was sure of it. Are they so naive? Or do they have a policy of supporting their own..?

Yep, of course it's that they support their own. It is not possible to be over the limit after one drink.. unless maybe he weighs 50 pounds. Check this chart:

http://www.drunkdrivingdefense.com/general/bac.htm

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

The testimony say's that he ran a red light and killed a 22 y.o. woman,drunk or sober still at fault and bloodguilty.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Pleake does not appear to be a large man physically. Even so, according to Doc's above-posted reference, even if he weighed only 100 lbs he would have to consume a six pack of brewski to attain a 0.20 blood alcohol level. Maybe he and his boys count beers in terms of six-packs? On the other hand, we can be certain the Satanic Secular Authorities (Police) are not "deserving" of the truth in this matter.

O wait! I know! it was a MIRACLE! The LORD caused his blood alcohol level to soar to 0.20 so as to enhance BrotherPleake's joy after consuming only two beers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit