anti-witness surprise today

by johnny cip 36 Replies latest jw friends

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

HOLY SHIT Johnny.. awesome anti-witness!

What I've noticed about your experiences is that you usually relate how at least one of the Witnesses your wasting on listens to what you have to say. I get the impression that you are less abrasive in real life than you sound in your posts.

You're right. Whatever works.

Shel

• Legolas
  • M.J.
    M.J.

Hey John, I'm so impressed. Can you take us through your "Jehovah hates a false witness" routine?

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Six at once! Good on you!! I am impressed. The blood thing is a good one, they shouldn't have touched it with a person who is on to them!

• M.J.
    M.J.

I've gone through the blood thing with a pretty high powered JW and it IS like shooting fish in a barrel as John would say.

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Really really good, well done Johnny

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Outstanding job Johnny

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Brilliant Johnny - it's amazing how much Dubs don't know about their own Religion. Can't be easy to keep up with the constant changes. I believe some are still sticking to the 'No Blood' as they deem it Biblical, but I don't know how these perceive the 'Fractions' option.

Keep up the Great Work.

• Alana
    Alana

Great job! I wish as I was as fast on my feet as you were. I'm horrible at speaking and keeping things straight verbally.....I can do a much better job writing, but not much use for that in your situation less I wrote my own tract! ha ha ha

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Johnny,

You totally amaze me.

I sure wish I had the quick mind and ability to think so quickly.

Good go my friend.

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit