False Prophets- Did the WT ever claim to be a Prophet?? Scans say YES!!

by Lady Liberty 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Jesus said we should be on the watch for false prophets. The WTS has waxed on about the fruitage such men would bear but determining what is their bad fruitage is very simple. What do false prophets bear? Words they claim are God's which are not actually from God, at all.

This may take the form of failed prediction or, as blondie pointed out, it may take the form of requirements that God never imposed delivered as though from God, presuming to speak for God a word God has not given. (Deuteronomy 18:20-22)

What Does God Require Of Us? p. 26 par. 4
    4. Another mark of true religion is that its members have a deep respect for the Bible. They accept it as the Word of God and believe what it says. (John 17:17; 2 Timothy 3:16, 17) They treat God’s Word as being more important than human ideas or customs. (Matthew 15:1-3, 7-9)
    What Does God Require Of Us? p. 31 par. 1
    1. To become a friend of God, you must obtain a good knowledge of Bible truth (1 Timothy 2:3, 4), put faith in the things you have learned (Hebrews 11:6), repent of your sins (Acts 17:30, 31), and turn around in your course of life. (Acts 3:19) Then your love for God should move you to dedicate yourself to him. This means that in a personal, private prayer you tell him that you are giving yourself to him to do his will.—Matthew 16:24; 22:37.

Prior to baptism, the Bible does not require obtaining a good knowledge of Bible truth, infact, the Scripture cited places becoming saved as prerequisite to gaining accurate knowledge. The Bible does not require a prayer of dedication to God, and no Scripture is offered to indicate that God requires this because there is no Scripture indicating God requires this.

But these false prophets at the WTS proclaim these as part of God's requirements in a publication entitled What Does God Require Of Us?

• avengers
    avengers
    Looks like APOSTATE material to me!!!!

And it all comes out of the mouth of the Watchtower. You must admit though, they are the nr. 1 spindoctors of the world. lol Andy

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

The Watchtower June 1,1965 stated"the organization is under the direction of Jehovah himself." It is clear they claim to be a prophet.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

What I want to know is this:

WHAT are the names of the brothers Jehovah communicated to and WHEN and HOW did this communication take place? Did somebody go into a trance? How did it happen?

After all, the Bible clearly states when and who Jehovah spoke to (e.g. Moses and the burning bush).

I feel I have a right to ask these questions of anybody who professes to be a channel of communication for the creator.

LHG

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Did you notice that the "prophet" was a body of men and women. (1972 WT) - so women were prophets too!!!

• headmath
    headmath

Rutty blutty prophets

Not only are the GB prophets but every JW is a prophet as well ! Thanks for the scans. I sure enjoy reading the correct words of truth.

• xjwms
    xjwms

I need to come back here

• skyking
    skyking

LadyLiberty Thank You very much I have Bookmarked this thread. I will use your information someday in the future I am sure. Saved me a lot of work.

• Lady Liberty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit