Mass? Maine?

by Juniper 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• Juniper
    Juniper

Anyone out there from Massachusetts or Maine? I'm looking for old friends that may have left! :)

I'm not too keen on saying where I'm from yet (family doesn't realize I'm officially "not coming back"). Feel free to reply to my post or send me an email!

Hope to hear from you!

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I lived in Mass for about 4 years when I was younger. I went to the kingdom hall in Ware. I miss a-lot of people from there. You can message me if you want to compare people :)

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I'm in Vermont, but was in Mass. 3 circuit. Also, our circuit had some NY congregations.

S4

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Maine for me. Can you PM me some folks you knew or area you were in? I'm a fader of 3 years now so I don't get very public about myself either.

• DocBob
    DocBob

Kittery Maine. I was in the Portsmouth NH and Kittery Congregations from the mid 70's to the mid 90's

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

My wife and I are from Mass. PM me, we may know some mutual friends.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I was baptized (1972) when I was in the Springfield (MA) South Unit in 1970-1973 then moved here to NY. If anyone knew any JWs from there during those years....send me a PM!

hugs,

Annie

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I lived in Mass. most of my life. Became a JW in West Springfield and was in that cong. from 1969-75. Then Holyoke from 1975-79, West Southbridge from 1979-83 and East Southbridge from 1983-99(officially; I became inactive in 1995).

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I already posted...but I am testing a pic

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

I lived in Massachusetts for a while. North part of the State on the coast. That was back in the early to mid 80's.

Uzzah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit