Masturbation is a Gift From Jehovah (Stupid Awake 11/06)

by metatron 50 Replies latest jw friends

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

valkyrie:

- why do more sexually-frustrated women not commit rapes?

Probably because women have lower libidos and less testosterone than men, are generally physically weaker than men, have different biological needs when it comes to sex, and can usually get consensual sex from a random stranger if that's what they really want.

- why do some [male] rapists deliberately target females who are past their prime [with respect to aspects of fertility and the biological 'reproductive' urge]

Very few do. The vast majority of rape victims are young, fertile women. (See http://66.216.123.69/RTC/Facts+and+Quotes/Statistics/) There is even some evidence to suggest that rape results in a higher incidence of pregnancy than does consensual sex. (See http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/1398894.stm)

- why are many rapists unable to 'perform' in consensual sexual situations, but are provoked to sexual excitement at the thought/prosprect of forced intercourse?

Possibly because those men who actually find rape more exciting than consensual sex are more likely to commit the act. Do you have any statistics for the percentage of rapists in this category?

• Maluenda
    Maluenda

Can this crap be found on line-this awake issue. I'm going to flag down some hoobahs and ask them for one. I have to read this one. It's too funny? Jehovah kills an angel? What's up with that? It doesn't make any sense. What have they failed to look over us properly or something so they get the ax? I'm still laughing! Thanks for the visual!

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I am not going to comment on many of the issues already covered here... but will throw in a new wrinkle.

Yall may forget that they have a whole building - or two - in Brooklyn (or Walkill or Patterson - or whever the hell they keep 'em) full of young fellas - single - and horny.

Think about the housekeeping staff (mostly females?) who have to gather the bed sheets and other clothing - and it has a distinctive odor(?) to it.

These articles were/are most likely written for them.

*weak grin*

...and no - I ain't an ex-bethel dude. I applied - but was rejected. *wide grin*

Regards,

Jim TX

• LanDi
    LanDi

I'm sorry, really I must disagree. First of all, masturbation is a selfish act, focusing on ones self pleasure and not that of others. Second, I argue it makes one hungrier for the pleasures of the flesh- if it feels even a little bit good, you want more . How do we get, sexual pleasure (true) But then, how many people would argue the other way, being denied that 'pleasure' warps a person ? Besides, masturbation is phenomenally boring - worse than playing chess on your own. Its rarely more pleasurable than emptying a full bladder. Nothings more pleasurable than emotional arousal - and sexaul arousal without resorting to masturbation, whatever happened to getting so hot you almost collapse when in the presense of a beautiful woman, don't think masturbation is quite in the same league.the excitement if you're dating of waiting for marriage will blow your mind.

I think of sex before marriage, how many Witnesses got married to expereince consumation if a) they weren't ready and b) they were'nt with the right partner. One could argue, sex before marriage is essential to see if you're sexually compatible ???

Certainly, severe sexual frustration is something phenomenally unbearable (so I've been told)

Incidentally, that Watchtower made me smile!! A little over the top however

• valkyrie
    valkyrie
    Do you have any statistics for the percentage of rapists in this category?

No, I do not... for any specific national population. Mine were just questions raised in response to an earlier blanket statement; they were intended to incite deeper reflection before accepting a possibly facile conclusion.

-V

• Maluenda
    Maluenda

This is so funny! I was sitting praying to my Goddesses that they would direct me to a copy of this rag so I could read it . There's a knock at my door. I was expecting someone to come pick up something and threw open the door and to my surprise a kindly little old lady stood there with the end is near tract. Gleefully, I took it and asked her for the Nov copies of the watchtower and awake. She said she didn't have one with her. So I asked if the other ladies on the street had one and she said no they don't carry them on them but she would get me one. So I gave her my name and she took down my address and what I wanted and she said she'd get it to me asap. I thanked her and told her I couldn't wait for her to comeback! LOL! Boy are we going to have a long talk! So they don't carry around the copies of this crap anymore? What's up withthat? I know I've been gone for twenty years but geez are they that paranoid? I love the fact that for 20 years Jehoobah never answered one of my prayers but now that I'm pagan my prayers are always answered swiftly and accurately. LOL!

• tan
    tan
    I heard that if you name your hand then techincally it isn't masterbation....is this true??

That is funny...

• Butters
    Butters

My doctor once told me that bopping your baloney is good for your heart. I also once heard that beans are good for your heart and the more you eat the more you fart.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

LanDi:

First of all, masturbation is a selfish act, focusing on ones self pleasure and not that of others.

You say that like it's a bad thing. What's wrong with focusing on your own pleasure?

Second, I argue it makes one hungrier for the pleasures of the flesh- if it feels even a little bit good, you want more .

Again, so what?

How do we get, sexual pleasure (true) But then, how many people would argue the other way, being denied that 'pleasure' warps a person ?

I would. It's not natural to let sexual desire go unfulfilled.

Besides, masturbation is phenomenally boring - worse than playing chess on your own.

They both pass the time.

Its rarely more pleasurable than emptying a full bladder.

Ifyou've been on a bus with no toilets for four hours drinking beer, there is nothing on this earth more pleasurable than emptying a full bladder.

Nothings more pleasurable than emotional arousal - and sexaul arousal without resorting to masturbation, whatever happened to getting so hot you almost collapse when in the presense of a beautiful woman, don't think masturbation is quite in the same league.

No it's not but then grabbing some fast food at the drive-thru is not in the same league as enjoying a gourmet meal with someone whose company you enjoy. But hey, you gotta eat.

the excitement if you're dating of waiting for marriage will blow your mind.

Yeah, nothing more exciting than not getting any.

I think of sex before marriage, how many Witnesses got married to expereince consumation if a) they weren't ready and b) they were'nt with the right partner. One could argue, sex before marriage is essential to see if you're sexually compatible ???

Absolutely. Far too many JWs and other religious types get married just because they're horny, when all they need is to have sex. Masturbation might even do.

Certainly, severe sexual frustration is something phenomenally unbearable (so I've been told)

Unhealthy too. Yank that plank, doctor's orders!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    First of all, masturbation is a selfish act, focusing on ones self pleasure and not that of others.

You mean like eating chocolate, or some other food that you really like and that brings you pleasure, and not anyone else, cos its not in their mouth its in yours?

Second, I argue it makes one hungrier for the pleasures of the flesh- if it feels even a little bit good, you want more .

You mean like eating carbohydrates, like bread which gives you an appetite for more carbohydrates?

the excitement if you're dating of waiting for marriage will blow your mind.

Like telling Africans that once the famine is over the meal they get next year will taste soooooo goooood.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit