OUTLAW and the carload of JW Ladys

by OUTLAW 15 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

This is a story from when I was away from the board for awhile..... My business partner took everything..There I was in the middle of nowhere,and my internet had just been cut off. The very next day,2 JW ladys show up on my door step(Jehovah does provide!)..LOL!!..One look at these two and I knew they were Dubs. I asked them about the pediphile problem.They said there was no problem,it was all taken care of..LOL!! I asked them about 1975,they said that never happened.I told them the magazines they could read to find the information. I told them about the WBT$ association with the United Nations NGO.They said they never heard anything about that,and that never happened..LOL!! They were so dam curious why I knew so much.I had some fun with them..Finally they realised they weren`t going to get anywhere with me,so they left. I watched them walk down my driveway and climb into a car with a bunch of other dub ladys..The car wouldn`t start and they were stuck on "Satans Ranch" in the middle of nowhere..LOL!! I went down and had a look at the car(those ladys did look nervous),went back up to the ranch house and grabbed my tools.Came back to the car and had it fixed in about 10min. I told them they were lucky to break down at my place,they agreed.I told them to get staight home and to have the car repaired properly. As I walked back up the driveway they all got out of the car,said "Thank You" and waved to me..I`ll bet they had a good chat on the way home..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    I asked them about 1975,they said that never happened.

We know it never happened, Armageddon was supposed to come and it never!

Or did they mean the JW calendar goes from 1974 to 1976? I started school in 1975, and im fairly certain it DID happen.

That was a sweet story tho Outlaw about how you fixed their car - quite touching in the end. They were pretty lucky it was you and not an homicidal anti religionist...

• seven006
    seven006

“They were pretty lucky it was you and not an homicidal anti religionist...” Why do you say that? Do you think that none of us homicidal anti-religionist own any tools? Dave

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

KatieKitten..They told me it was a few Jehovah`s Witness`s that had stepped ahead of the organization that started the rumour..I reminded the older one of all the JW`s that had sold all thier belongings to go Pionerring to preach the New System by 1975..She remembered that too..Then I gave her reference material to look up...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Seven006..(((Dave)),my man!..How are you?..So nice to see you on the board..You really had me worried about you bud..Are you feeling better?...OUTLAW

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I like happy endings. Good one!

Glad to see seven06, I have read a lot of your posts. Interesting guy, I really have enjoyed them. thank you!

Shelly

• Ingenuous
    Ingenuous

LOL @ katiekitten:

Or did they mean the JW calendar goes from 1974 to 1976?

• TheKings
    TheKings

they are such "happy" little drones, aren't they? lol

• seven006
    seven006

Outlaw, you rotten old bustard, I’m doing OK considering. Thanks for asking. I am waiting for a large print to finish on my 7-color printer and thought I’d check in here to see how all the neurotics are doing. I saw your post and just had to say hi in my special smart ass way. I see Simon still hasn’t fixed the forum to handle Mac computers so when I do look in, I don’t post because there are no sentence breaks. I hate that so I have to put in all these dotted lines---------------------------------. JWdaughter, Interesting is a word that is used when someone either cant figure something out or they have figured it out and are just trying to be nice. People use to say that about my art. Now they say it about me. I must be getting old.------------------------- take care guys--------Dave

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    They told me it was a few Jehovah`s Witness`s that had stepped ahead of the organization that started the rumour

I got told that when I asked about it, just after I started studying in 1981, and the jw who told me firmly believed it. I believed it as well at the time, and did so until I researched it last year. Same old wts, they tell them the paedophile problem has been dealt with, so it has.

I'll bet they were really scared when their car wouldn't start! Maybe they thought jehoobie would send a bolt of lightning and zap them for being around an obvious apostate like you lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit